Gordonsville at Smith County

croz6110

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goat sez; Smith County by 1!!!! 14 years in a row!!!

Good thing SC's special teams were twice as good, huh???

Bizarro stat of the game:... Gordonsville offensive unit out scored Smith Co. offensive unit and Smith Co. defensive unit gave up more points than Gordonsville defensive unit?!.... There it is!

I'll have to admit that the loss was disappointing. But, you deal with it and move on.

Hopefully, mistakes made by players and coaches will be fixed.

Gville has had the opportunity to win the last 3 or 4 games, but they haven't.

We can turn it any way we want; bad calls, bonehead mistakes, etc.

But, in the end, the SC coaching staff has had our number.

This Gville team could still be special as can SC.

It would've just been nicer if Gville would've won.

To quote Termite, "It is what it is."

Gville has the only two games that they'll be majorly tested the next two weeks.

Gville has beat FC the past couple of years, but I won't be surprised if the TC game is much like Friday night.

I hope it ain't, but I have no say in the matter, so I have to deal with whatever the result is.

On a side note, it didn't seem to me that Manning had 197 yards rushing, but that's what the stats were. I won't dispute them.

He had a heck of a game, and a lot of credit goes to his line. IMO, they were the biggest factor in the game.

Good luck SC on the rest of the year.

You can bet if Gville ain't playing, I'll be there rooting for SC, I just won't be wearing black and gold.

On the bright side, I guess I can still say I was on the last Gville team to beat SC, which is also depressing too.

Edited by croz6110

Guest Termite

I'll have to admit that the loss was disappointing. But, you deal with it and move on.

Hopefully, mistakes made by players and coaches will be fixed.

Gville has had the opportunity to win the last 3 or 4 games, but they haven't.

We can turn it any way we want; bad calls, bonehead mistakes, etc.

But, in the end, the SC coaching staff has had our number.

This Gville team could still be special as can SC.

It would've just been nicer if Gville would've won.

To quote Termite, "It is what it is."

Gville has the only two games that they'll be majorly tested the next two weeks.

Gville has beat FC the past couple of years, but I won't be surprised if the TC game is much like Friday night.

I hope it ain't, but I have no say in the matter, so I have to deal with whatever the result is.

On a side note, it didn't seem to me that Manning had 197 yards rushing, but that's what the stats were. I won't dispute them.

He had a heck of a game, and a lot of credit goes to his line. IMO, they were the biggest factor in the game.

Good luck SC on the rest of the year.

You can bet if Gville ain't playing, I'll be there rooting for SC, I just won't be wearing black and gold.

I agree Croz....Your post usually make more sense than any one of us on here. Sc has 2 tough games in the future too,LA and DC. Maybe we both can pull out a couple of wins.We've had LA and DC's number for years, but they are both improved, FC may be a challenge for ya'll, but a'll have done well against them lately and this game is winnable. I believe ya'll get TC this year, but it will be a challenge too. I'll watching the Big Blue when SC isn't playing. Heck I'll even set on G-ville's side. I don't own anything blue myself, other than jeans but hey, I can loan you a gray or white shirt, with a small sc on them...