Maryville vs. Alcoa (Official ESPN2 Game Thread)

Red Rebels

Couldn't agree more. I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard the AHS faithful on the field after a loss to MHS talking about how next year is their year and how it doesn't mean anything to lose to such a much bigger school rather than just saying good game.

It is strange how little chatter their is from that bunch this year though...calm before the storm?

Its the same thing from every fan of every team in every state. It just depends on who you're around. Trust me the small section I always sit with never sits there and says "Next year is our year". It all depends on what kind of people you're around. Trust me.

I would like to be the first to volunteer to entertain Erin Andrews sat night if she is coming in for the game. It's the least that I can do. Never let it be said that I didn't do the least that I could!

Sorry sx, I believe she's part of the Fox team. But, I'm sure everyone appreciates your volunteerism!

Maryville should beat Alcoa 10 out of 10 tens based on the size diff. of the schools. I'm not too sure what ESPN was thinking when they picked this game up. I know that Alcoa plays them tough every year and they (Alcoa) have a couple of wins----- but think about folks... Maryville has a lot more students than Alcoa. This being said-Alcoa is my second fav. HS team because of the the way they roll. Go Alcoa-- But can they win? Am I wrong?

Thank you for letting me vent.

Vote for Bladerunner 2012

Maryville should beat Alcoa 10 out of 10 tens based on the size diff. of the schools. I'm not too sure what ESPN was thinking when they picked this game up. I know that Alcoa plays them tough every year and they (Alcoa) have a couple of wins----- but think about folks... Maryville has a lot more students than Alcoa. This being said-Alcoa is my second fav. HS team because of the the way they roll. Go Alcoa-- But can they win? Am I wrong?

Thank you for letting me vent.

Vote for Bladerunner 2012

HAHA