Greenback vs Wartburg

orngnblk

I really don't think Greenback can pull this off! They have been overrated since the beginning of the season. I am predicting the upset by 10 points. I don't agree with the statement earlier about the female kicker, she is just a kicker. I don't think she will even be a player in the game. Wartburg is eager to win and have more heart than any Cherokee that has ever seen the field. these boys are not comming down to just get the win, these boys are comming to settle all the bad blood that is going on between these two schools. If I can say one thing to the Cherokees it would be, lave them up tight boys, because you guys are about to get knocked off your high horse! Mark my words and I will see you tomorrow night!!!

I just love new posters, or more likely old posters with a new name jumping in with brilliant comments at the last minute trying to stir the pot. Probably never even seen the Cherokee field let alone the couple of thousands players who have " lave them up tight " for the long history of this little school. Even during the few down years on the gridiron, GB's heart has never been in question. I am willing to wager you see more "heart " tonight than you can handle. The other bozo who wanted to make a statement hasn't taken me up on the still standing offer to put the money where the mouth is, are you game ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this bad blood between the two school that you speak of? I could understand if we've played y'all for the last 20 yrs in football that there could be some, but he!! this is just the second true game between us...An you think your puppies can knock us off our high horse...haha, your too funny. Well, I guess we'll have to knock y'all off your toy rocking horse instead. Also, I can't believe that you've already predicted that your going to be upset after the game, but I doubt it will be by 10 points...hope your good at math.

. Lol, come on guys, let's be real here. We can go comment all day long about who's better. We shall see tonight at 7:30 in the big city of Greenback.

Well Bulldog you are officially famous in the little town of Greenback,looks like some of the young lady's friends have seen your ridiculous comment and i'm afraid this is going to backfire tremendously on your ball club.The young men on the team are taking this as a serious calling out!This may be the worst whuppin we have put on anybody yet!!!!!Of all the young men on the team you call out the girl.

Well I have to admit, she is the toughest one on the team that I've seen. That tells you a lot about Greenback. And yeah, I will be at the game tonight. I'm not a big gambler, but I will put $20 on the game. I will be along the fence in the end zone near the scoreboard immediately after the game.

Well I have to admit, she is the toughest one on the team that I've seen. That tells you a lot about Greenback. And yeah, I will be at the game tonight. I'm not a big gambler, but I will put $20 on the game. I will be along the fence in the end zone near the scoreboard immediately after the game.

I was hoping for more but I'll take your 20.00, we need to do it BEFORE the game. After the game you won't be anywhere to be found. Let me know what color dress you will be wearing so I can pick you out of the crowd at the scoreboard endzone