GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

Alcoa 35 to 17

i dont see alcoa holding us to 17...but it's possible...i dont see alcoa scoring 35 but that's possible too...i know the TOrnados will be jacked and ready for this one, but i know the Devils will be too. Most of the guys from last year are gone and these new guys are hankering to prove their worth and a shocking win over alcoa will do just that....i just cant pick against my boys no matter who we play, so i'm gona go with

Devils 28

Alcoa 27

i dont see alcoa holding us to 17...but it's possible...i dont see alcoa scoring 35 but that's possible too...i know the TOrnados will be jacked and ready for this one, but i know the Devils will be too. Most of the guys from last year are gone and these new guys are hankering to prove their worth and a shocking win over alcoa will do just that....i just cant pick against my boys no matter who we play, so i'm gona go with

Devils 28

Alcoa 27

well said Devils all the way!

Devils 28

Alcoa 27

Devils still have a stout line, a QB that has already faced down the F5 and a great stable of backs...I'll can't bring myself to pick against them either. I'm likin' your score.

Not sure yet how the scoring will be at the end of the night. But i know one thing this will be a great game. Both teams will bring the A game and there will be big hits. Greenville and Alcoa are alot alike from a tuff physical stand point. Cant wait to see this one. How is Quann Wilson adjusting to life as a Green Devil? I think both teams will truly know what they have after this game is over and from the stand point right now looks like both teams have a good shot at a Gold Ball.............................. As always go Tornadoes and #57

You misspelled his name. It is Quan Wilson according to last year's Alcoa roster.

I just find it comical that two weeks ago (with the exception of BVDevil) you couldn't find a Greenfield fan with a search warrant.

Now they win one game and you have to beat them off of you.

Reminds me of Colts fans that have put all of their swag in garage sales all over the state of Tennessee.

As far as class goes, I try to stay out of that argument...It's too objective and some people's feeling get hurt more often than others.

barb, you are one of the biggest pot stirrers on here, but even you know that you are not quick enough for me.

Now go make me a sammich.