South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

D60, what kind of mess is this? Grider needs to have our boys worried about that Barnhart mans team and not that Marshall man team or that Ridge mans team. I garuntee you if we are looking ahead we could get beat. If Grider gets beat in the regular season, we will not get to play at his stadium for the playoffs. Let me ask you another question. What is this ball frog mess? I have tried to look it up in my table of contents in my Murphy Fair book and it is not in there. You think im joking but im not.

The author of your Murphy Fair book picked your team to beat Whitwell.

That is almost true. We did let a few slip away over the last few years, but on the whole we have a staff second to none that know how to get the job done.

On the Signal feud.....it's not a done deal yet that we have dropped them from the schedule. It's just that Vic gave Price some conditions to meet. If Price doesn't meet them we won't play them.

Also, there is supposed to be a re-structuring of the District next year. If we go from 4 teams to 6 or 7 teams we may not even need to play Signal. Maybe we can flesh out our schedule with teams like Jasper and Whitwell...LOL.

D60, what kind of mess is this? Grider needs to have our boys worried about that Barnhart mans team and not that Marshall man team or that Ridge mans team. I garuntee you if we are looking ahead we could get beat. If Grider gets beat in the regular season, we will not get to play at his stadium for the playoffs. Let me ask you another question. What is this ball frog mess? I have tried to look it up in my table of contents in my Murphy Fair book and it is not in there. You think im joking but im not.

I guess it's called ball frog 'cause you can "jump" from one game to another checking scores on Friday night. It's actually pretty neat, especially if you set it up to text the scores to you.