South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

I thought your quote was kinda funny also. Your right people need to lighten up some,it's just a game when it's all said and done. BTW the team yall played last week was I right in my estimation of them? Also Whitwell is catching the Pirates at a bad time,well anytime would be a bad time for Whitwell!

This is what I never understand about WHS, they seem to look ok at the beginning of the season and then every score is 50-3. It must be in the water or a curse. They used to say that about the Red Sox too, but it turns out they just sucked for 90 years, maybe the same for WHS, they gotta win sometime.

Game comment. Go Whitwell. Nail a Pirate. Nothing cheap but don't leave short changed.

Consolidation comment. Twenty years ago the country was just entering the Dot.com era and was awash in fantasy spread sheet wealth. I know cuz I owned a lot of it and it soon went pzzzzit. Next twenty years we'll soak the rich right outa the country, Gov'ment education money will go pzzzit also for lack of taxpayers and manufacturing, and Marion county will be consolidated into a delapidated old building somewhere mid county, wondering just what in hades we wuz thinking in Nov. 2012. JMO but I am JoeWillie and I know how to make a prediction. Bank on it.

Game comment. Go Whitwell. Nail a Pirate. Nothing cheap but don't leave short changed.

Consolidation comment. Twenty years ago the country was just entering the Dot.com era and was awash in fantasy spread sheet wealth. I know cuz I owned a lot of it and it soon went pzzzzit. Next twenty years we'll soak the rich right outa the country, Gov'ment education money will go pzzzit also for lack of taxpayers and manufacturing, and Marion county will be consolidated into a delapidated old building somewhere mid county, wondering just what in hades we wuz thinking in Nov. 2012. JMO but I am JoeWillie and I know how to make a prediction. Bank on it.

Might/Should happen but not in next 10 years it won't. Maybe 20.....I think it would be pretty good for everybody except MC.....Grider would be the coach without a doubt....Not sure the purple faithful would be too happy about having to pull for their most hated adversary

Might/Should happen but not in next 10 years it won't. Maybe 20.....I think it would be pretty good for everybody except MC.....Grider would be the coach without a doubt....Not sure the purple faithful would be too happy about having to pull for their most hated adversary

Lets say they did join. What classification would they be QUITTING in then!!?? HAHAHAHAHAH

.....I think it would be pretty good for everybody except MC.....Grider would be the coach without a doubt....Not sure the purple faithful would be too happy about having to pull for their most hated adversary

That old sour puss that coaches the Patriots likely ain't them Yankee Bostonians favorite person either, but they ain't farred him yet cause hes a winner. It'd be the same with Vic as the consolidated MC coach. Winners are always liked. Make that "tolorated" in this particular case. Why don't you and that Purple buddy of mine just bury a hatchet in each others head and go on back to talking football?

Go Whitwell, Git some Orange and Black paint on them Red helmets. Once a year opportunity. Don't waste it.

That old sour puss that coaches the Patriots likely ain't them Yankee Bostonians favorite person either, but they ain't farred him yet cause hes a winner. It'd be the same with Vic as the consolidated MC coach. Winners are always liked. Make that "tolorated" in this particular case. Why don't you and that Purple buddy of mine just bury a hatchet in each others head and go on back to talking football?

Go Whitwell, Git some Orange and Black paint on them Red helmets. Once a year opportunity. Don't waste it.

He is a HATER......I am not....I rarely post in MC threads and more often than not give them credit when credit is due. PurplePootsniffer consistantly brings negative and ridiculous comments into SP threads and has since last season. The old saying goes if you have nothing good to say then don't say nothing. His/She/It's jealousy for SP and constant slamming at every corner is the reason half the Spitt threads have gotten locked this year. He post for one reason and one reason only. He is a Lifeless HATER no matter how many SP fans wish MC good luck. I've already been to that hole twice cause of him this year. In the words of the great Roy Dillard......That's s bunch of mess

He is a HATER......I am not....I rarely post in MC threads and more often than not give them credit when credit is due. PurplePootsniffer consistantly brings negative and ridiculous comments into SP threads and has since last season. The old saying goes if you have nothing good to say then don't say nothing. His/She/It's jealousy for SP and constant slamming at every corner is the reason half the Spitt threads have gotten locked this year. He post for one reason and one reason only. He is a Lifeless HATER no matter how many SP fans wish MC good luck. I've already been to that hole twice cause of him this year. In the words of the great Roy Dillard......That's s bunch of mess

True That