South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

Your joking me. That bald headed guy is not a coach, he is just Griders body guard? I garuntee you that is why Grider is charging 6 dollars to get into his field. I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. I thought that big bald headed man was a coach, not Griders body guard. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, yer just too gullible. That big bald headed guy ain't Vickie's body guard; he's Vickie's therapist. (And not a very good one from the looks of things) Somebody better 'splain to Vickie's therapist 'bout that sideline rule, or you'll be ridin' Grider's bus to Gordonsville again this year.

I think 540 is a tad bit high.. not sure what our 20 day number was but right now we are 525-530... Word on the street is that they are doing the reclassification differently this time. They are only going to include the schools that participate in football when dividing up the classifications. If they do that, then the same cut numbers as last time won't be accurate. You have one of those Board of Control guys up in your neck of the woods...ask him how the cuts will go this time...

I think they're dividing with all included, then dividing Class A football with just football schools counted. If they didn't divide counting all to start with the football and basketball districts would be a lot different and that's one thing they were stressing at the start of the classification period last time, building and rebuilding old rivalries across sports. Some brand new schools may not be included yet, that's something that could throw things off.

A Jasper man controling a Pirate thread what a friggin joke!!!!!! Im with Blackpearl im done with this garbage until Jasper folks dont control our threads!!!!!!!!!

LOPAO.................Youngun it ain't that bad, but every thread has side roads & back alleys that a feller often wonder off of and since the Whitwell folkes is staying N-cog-knee-toe ain't nothing else to do but discuss other things. Obviously PG ain't a growd favorite but pert near sure he is showing his power over us SP folkes......Coacht best be proud to have the SP posters or this thing wouldn't be near as active. Oh, guess this post is off topic too..................................................................................................SO......................SP beats Whitwell Friday night Edited by OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

Seems logical. And can I get a purplepastry filter?

Yep, its called let a sleeping dough boy alone. While we are on the subject of dogs, "as a skillet (or psuedo skillet head) head returns to his vomit a fool returns to his folly."

Edited by Purplepastry

Yep, its called let a sleeping dough boy alone. While we are on the subject of dogs, "as a skillet (or psuedo skillet head) head returns to his vomit a fool returns to his folly."

OFF...................................................TOPIC................................Purple Grad delete this mess...................LOPAO

PS. Tigers lose to Pirates..................................