South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

Wow. I know everyone in SP don't have it this bad. The title of the thread was changed so that it could stay open. People were going off topic and honestly, I should have just closed it. But there is some merit to talking about consolidation and how reclassification may affect the valley teams. There are no Whitwell people on here for SP folks to spar with. Everyone knows how the game is going to go. After the first couple of pages, this thread was chasing rabbits. There are two ways to keep threads open... keep the posts clean and stay on topic... you guys were keeping them clean but very few were on topic. The logical thing to do was to re-word the topic... I should have know better than to attempt anything logical on a SP thread..

And I do apologize for being respectful and referring to him as "Mr Dillard"... How dare I?

They're just giving u grief because you are from MC. Keep SP threads fair, if post are deleted do the same for your friend Pastry and keep the TRASH out! Thanks for taking time to attempt to keep this insane asylum on meds

Btw how is talking football in a football thread really off topic? Just curious.....I understand things can get cray cray from time to time but is it neccesary for most mods to harp on one strict topic??? Football is football....Trash is trash...Just saying......That is all

Edited by TrainTracks99

They're just giving u grief because you are from MC. Keep SP threads fair, if post are deleted do the same for your friend Pastry and keep the TRASH out! Thanks for taking time to attempt to keep this insane asylum on meds

Btw how is talking football in a football thread really off topic? Just curious.....I understand things can get cray cray from time to time but is it neccesary for most mods to harp on one strict topic??? Football is football....Trash is trash...Just saying......That is all

Amen from the Old Pirates' corner!

Wow. I know everyone in SP don't have it this bad. The title of the thread was changed so that it could stay open. People were going off topic and honestly, I should have just closed it. But there is some merit to talking about consolidation and how reclassification may affect the valley teams. There are no Whitwell people on here for SP folks to spar with. Everyone knows how the game is going to go. After the first couple of pages, this thread was chasing rabbits. There are two ways to keep threads open... keep the posts clean and stay on topic... you guys were keeping them clean but very few were on topic. The logical thing to do was to re-word the topic... I should have know better than to attempt anything logical on a SP thread..

And I do apologize for being respectful and referring to him as "Mr Dillard"... How dare I?

I garuntee you if they want to talk about that consolidation mess, they can make their own website. Don't mess my website up for that consolidaton mess. They was no rules broken. I made this website to talk about Grider taking on this Barnhart man. As long as you make sure that McCurry man turns in his survey to Murphys book every year, everything will be fine.Just make sure that McCurry man turns in his survey next year for my Murphy Fair book.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Roy, Figure a body guard jest might be a good thing even if us fellers have to shell out $6.00. Old Pirate figures with the Pirates not playing SM any more which is a huge gate coach Vic jest might need to raise the price of a futeball ear holing to $7.00 next year. Got to remember folkes like Whitwell & Lookout Valley don't usually fill the stands. You may think Old Pirate is joking but OP ain't joking neither!

Your joking, I looked in my program I bought at Griders field at that Marion game and that bald headed man is that Bradford man. He is also in my Murphy Fair book. Are you sure this Bradford man is not a coach? It does not say body guard listed beside his name in my Murphy Fair book. Why has Grider got a body guard? Are some of these coaches mad at him? What kind of mess is this?

Your joking, I looked in my program I bought at Griders field at that Marion game and that bald headed man is that Bradford man. He is also in my Murphy Fair book. Are you sure this Bradford man is not a coach? It does not say body guard listed beside his name in my Murphy Fair book. Why has Grider got a body guard? Are some of these coaches mad at him? What kind of mess is this?

How much does that Grider man charge for the program? Hey, you might want buy cases of fudge rounds, the price is about to jump. Edited by wingman10

Well it's a dull week on here it seems. I couldn't care less about the same old consolidation talk that's floated around for years. But oh well whatever. I enjoy getting on here from time to time checking up on the threads. But seems like it's just getting to be a bunch of mess, to quote Roy. Don't mind some smack talk and such because that's part of it, but some of the posts can get ridiculous at times. Seems every Pirate thread ends up being a SP/Jasper thread. As far as the game this week, yes I expect the younger Pirates to get rotated in heavily if we gain a decent lead. And they will play just as hard as the starters. Hopefully our starters get to heal some because a few are banged up. The latter games in our schedule will be a tough run. Stay healthy, focused and intense. Hit somebody.

Well it's a dull week on here it seems. I couldn't care less about the same old consolidation talk that's floated around for years. But oh well whatever. I enjoy getting on here from time to time checking up on the threads. But seems like it's just getting to be a bunch of mess, to quote Roy. Don't mind some smack talk and such because that's part of it, but some of the posts can get ridiculous at times. Seems every Pirate thread ends up being a SP/Jasper thread. As far as the game this week, yes I expect the younger Pirates to get rotated in heavily if we gain a decent lead. And they will play just as hard as the starters. Hopefully our starters get to heal some because a few are banged up. The latter games in our schedule will be a tough run. Stay healthy, focused and intense. Hit somebody.

The majority of it comes from Jasper. That is the biggest problem. The concept of consolidation for them going back to the early 70s is simply closing down Whitwell and SPHS and bus them to M.C.H.S.

From the looks of things the past few weeks, it looks like to me a lot of the young kids are already playing. According to the program, 54, 55, 50, 4, 7, 76, 24, 57 are all freshmen and sophomores playing.

Here's Whitwell's roster.....

Jacob Cox WR/DB SR

Caleb Anderson WR/DB SO

Justin Havis QB/DB SR

Avery Shrum WR/DE FR

Cody Ingrassia RB/DB FR

Tyler Tate QB/DB SO

Greg Layne RB/DB FR

Bailey Blaylock WR/DB SO

Dusty McHone RB/DB JR

Clay McHone RB/LB FR

Ethan Lough WR/DE FR