South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

I think 540 is a tad bit high.. not sure what our 20 day number was but right now we are 525-530... Word on the street is that they are doing the reclassification differently this time. They are only going to include the schools that participate in football when dividing up the classifications. If they do that, then the same cut numbers as last time won't be accurate. You have one of those Board of Control guys up in your neck of the woods...ask him how the cuts will go this time...

If they just included football schools when doing the count, Class A would go up to about 625. That would include Alcoa, Tyner, Polk County, usually strong teams like Smith Co and Milan would be near the cutoff based on the previous enrollment figures. Can't see them letting it go that high as a lot of Class A teams would have even less a chance than usual.

Edited by Indian

Would you rather me change the title or lock it down because people were getting off topic? I'm OK doing either... Your choice Mr Dillard...

shut it down. I had rather you do that than disrespect a legitmate thread. While there click on the refund button next to my name. Go Pirates. Edited by TheBlackPearl

If they just included football schools when doing the count, Class A would go up to about 625. That would include Alcoa, Tyner, Polk County, usually strong teams like Smith Co and Milan would be near the cutoff based on the previous enrollment figures. Can't see them letting it go that high as a lot of Class A teams would have even less a chance than usual.

that would hurt Cornbread Capitol

You are wrong, if Bill went to Hades he would just build a football team down there and still beat Vic! Go EAGLES!

I believe that purple tunic wearing Beelezebub/Lord of the Flies character has you deceived.

Everybody knows there ain't no football players/coaches in Hades!!

Besides your coach has a knack for busing players UP not DOWN!!cool.png