South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Your joking me. Is Grider getting one of those greyhounds to take people up to that Marshall mans field? Pegleg, you might get powerp and sportman in that plane with you, but not Roy Dillard. I garuntee you I want to make it their to see the game, not watching it from the top of a pine tree somewhere. Before you take off, why dont you tie powerp computer to the wheel and drag it down the runway. Let me no if Grider is getting a greyhound and how much it cost. I will ride it if Grider is charging to much. You think im joking but im not.

powerp says he is wearing his old football helmet to the game. I will send you a picture. Why don't you call that lady that answers the phone for Grider Monday to see if He is gonna get a bus. "Little Debbie" should sponsor it, if you riding on it.

pirates arm tackling and stripping the ball aint gonna work boys! Better focus on gangtackling and swarming to the ball. Wrap up ,wrap up, wrap up! MAKE THE STOP! Lot of points scored and many many extra yards teams have been getting due to way to many folks trying to strip the ball! 3 and out guys! 3 and out!You been told all year you dont stand a chance against this gordy team. I for one still dont agree.

Looking foward to this battle. Pirates One last suggestion last year word is there was lots of jawing . I propose you guys dont get your buttons pushed! Just perform.

Baha...Ba...Ha..Oh you think your a peach huh? Watch the rules Mr.Legit.. There is no betting on this site or I would endulge...Besides...You have nothing I want

In mean time.....Prepare yourself

If Gv mercy rules us I will never post again. How a that. Will you do the same.?

Like i said on another thread. Gville wins this game easy if they get over the mental aspect of playing South Pitt. Gville should have beat my Owls last 2years but find a way to lose cause its SC. Thought Gville shoulda beat pitt last year but couldnt handle onside kicks. Gville def has the better team this year. Tigers just line up and play ur game like u have done since the second game of the season. Dont worry bout who ur playing. Ur preparation,talent,execution and coaching will get it done. From an Owl acroos the river GOOD LUCK ill be there rooting ya on as loud as possible.

Like i said on another thread. Gville wins this game easy if they get over the mental aspect of playing South Pitt. Gville should have beat my Owls last 2years but find a way to lose cause its SC. Thought Gville shoulda beat pitt last year but couldnt handle onside kicks. Gville def has the better team this year. Tigers just line up and play ur game like u have done since the second game of the season. Dont worry bout who ur playing. Ur preparation,talent,execution and coaching will get it done. From an Owl acroos the river GOOD LUCK ill be there rooting ya on as loud as possible.

Your spot on here SC98. Gordonsville can do this but will they do this. Seems to me its mind over matter here in this game. Gordonsville has a huge imposing line. A ton of seniors that should not want to stop playing after this game. However, some teams just cant get over the hump mentally. They did beat the stuffing out of TC, and beat the little private school in lebanon with the store bought talent so this should prove they can do this thing if they play within themselves and dont make stupid mistakes. I'm pulling for the local yokals in this one. Gordonsville gets it done in a big way.

Gmen are the team to beat. Gmen have 20+ SR's....Gmen has way better line...Gmen is way better on D...Gmen's time to win is now...This is Gmen's year! Gmen want revenge!! Oh and did I mention the Gmen has 20+ SR's? Gmen will MERCY rule SP......SP will get TRAINTRACKED!!

What's the point of getting on here and dissing your own team. Just shut up. Nobody wants to hear it. Nobody! We all know you are just trying to get Gordonsville over confident and make it seem like you guys are under the radar. Everbody knows what SP has and that this is going to be a heck of a battle so what's the point. Seriously man