South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

coacht rules do not allow me to say what I really think about this post or you personally for advocating play like this. You are talking about young men here, that have their full lives ahead of them and you want them to hit someone that is vulnerable and cant see it coming. Sure this is football, a very physical game, but what you are suggesting is illegal for a reason. You are forgetting this is a game used to teach young people the rules of life. Of course I want my son to win and pancake his opponent but face to face not from behind. There is a word for someone that sneaks upon you while you are not looking. Tpay, you others don't have to say it, we know y'all don't feel this way.

You my little friend have not watched much football evidently. Look at the hits int he pros and college that get replayed over and over. They are usually blocks. The man that is getting blocked never sees it coming till its too late. It seems I ve struck a nerve Gordonsville fans. Looks like the SP boys dont like to get hit from the sounds of things. South Pitt has there speed you bring the wood and it will neutralize the speed. Most of these guys grew up scared. Thats why they are so fast. You cant hit someone from behind that would be a penalty but you can hit someone up under the chin strap. Thats what I'm advocating. Nothing more.

Neck football at its finest

Sound like traintracks is afraid of contact to me boys. I guess thats why he calls himself traintracks. Thats his biggest fear, getting traintracked. I bet you kept your head on a swivel when you played ball didnt. You sure you shouldnt call your self race track. Reason I say this is because your under pants after the games would be all race tracked up do to the fear of getting traintracked.

Someone said something about our guys are fast because they are scared to get hit...our 3 running backs like contact....they break a lot of tackles...it just so happens that they can also make people miss...This game will be a good old fashioned football game....It will have highs and lows....Gordonsville will actually be in a ball game for the first time since the start of the season and I think that excited their players...On the flip side facing all this negativity, SP is excited about rising to the occasion. Should be fun to watch.