South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Talk is cheap...let's see what happens Friday Night. I expect a good game and a clean game, not like last year...how many ambulances does Gville need to have on standby for SP??? It seems they have been used at the Jungle a few times this season...

Who is talking? I know it's not SP folks. We all know what to expect. You have the team to beat. I have seen your GMen in person twice this season. The FCS and Westmoreland games I attended and they have a really good team.

They are more focused than last year and the boys know they have a tough game on Friday Night.

They hit hard and play hard unfortunately a few opponents have been carted off the field this year. Just hope the game is clean and no dirty antics from either team...We will be there, on the hill by the scoreboard rooting for our GHS Tigers!

They are more focused than last year and the boys know they have a tough game on Friday Night.

They hit hard and play hard unfortunately a few opponents have been carted off the field this year. Just hope the game is clean and no dirty antics from either team...We will be there, on the hill by the scoreboard rooting for our GHS Tigers!

Is that a unicorn for your avatar? Bahahaha :roflol:

Edited by TrainTracks99

Who is talking? I know it's not SP folks. We all know what to expect. You have the team to beat. I have seen your GMen in person twice this season. The FCS and Westmoreland games I attended and they have a really good team.

You are correct Ambassador because you have kept us well informed. The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did I mention The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Tell them again Ambassador!!! They should prepare themselves...It's happening folks!!!! TRAINTRACKING!!!!! Coming to a field near you!!

Edited by TrainTracks99

Just curious as to .....What about Lankford and Stone? U think them to b scared rabbits?

Old Pirate ain't even believing some folkes is a thinking anyone in the Pirate backfield is skeerd. Lankford is probably the best pure RB but still has not learned to hit the whole well and Stone given he had an extra step would be very dangerous but neither is skeerd then throw in # 28 the Pirates have ample firepower. Them big ole tater eating fellers from GV is trying to make others believe the Pirates is a skeerd bunch and ain't been hit. Well folkes need to remember these players for SP has been around a heep of earholers their whole carreers and has been earholed a plenty in practice. They ain't nobody skeerd...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Go ahead and lock it if it will save us from the all the stuff coming out if TT and the Ambarrassadors mouth. Grow a backbone. Be a real Pirate or just go away. My Pirate brothers get hungry, do whatever it takes and take what you want.

Omg u my friend really have no comprehension skills. I have been making fun and will continue to make a mockery of Ambassador. Maybe I should post colored pictures in my post to help you

Edited by TrainTracks99