South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

we know we know you are. How many SP followers (true fans) posted SP should win hands down? None- so what's this rose colored glasses crap. If some were guaranteeing a W i would understand , but we ain't. Were supporting a team we feel that can win if they play up to potential. You don't give a team you say you support a fighting chance?

Fellers, Old Pirate says if you ever really read the Ambassadors post he jest acknowledges GV experience and the fact........that this is........there year.......with their number of seniors. Least ways, OP agrees & if......the Pirates can put together a solid performance similar to what UC & WC did to the Pirates in 2009 and 2011 then us SP folkes can pump of chests in victory.

Like I said.....You have nothing I want besides I said If SP turns ball over they will get Mercy ruled and there's always a chance they don't but.....I doubt it and no matter how you slice it....SP will get......................... TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if you heard but....Gmen has 20 SR's...The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have better the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did O me tion The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Prepare yourself...It's happening

I don't care how many seniors they have. I said we will not get mercy ruled. Period

yes and the bad thing is all that is being said by the Pirate fans.

BP, Old Pirate says you posted a few post back as if you had a son playing on this team, "If" that is the case then best he and his teammates realize this feud will be a war for 4 quarters and one he most likely has never been a part of. If the Pirates can play up to their potential they can win if they continue with the constanst skillet head play they win walk off the field in defeat! Sometimes it appears us SP folkes get so caught up in the tradition the Pirates have that reality is hard to invision. This feud is for "all the marbles" yes their are other games to be played to win the championship but this feud is still for all the marbles. Winner takes his marbles and continues to play the loser takes home a marble bag full of "what ifs" Edited by OLD PIRATE

Someone said something about our guys are fast because they are scared to get hit...our 3 running backs like contact....they break a lot of tackles...it just so happens that they can also make people miss...This game will be a good old fashioned football game....It will have highs and lows....Gordonsville will actually be in a ball game for the first time since the start of the season and I think that excited their players...On the flip side facing all this negativity, SP is excited about rising to the occasion. Should be fun to watch.

PP, Old Pirate wonder jest how many SP folkes can truely say the Pirates have played sound fundamental futeball this year? Us SP folkes can simply look back to recent losses and defeats and easily......see where the Pirates have not played anywhere near perfect games and the Pirate folkes can acknowledge that Wayne County & Union City played more closely to perfection and beat the Pirates. SM had 90+ offensive plays and only 1 penalty, in reality SP was lucky last Friday they didn't get more that were obvious but not called. OP is as big a fan/supporter as they come and like all SP fans hope the Pirates play well and win. It will be a great game and be decided by the mistakes the other makes. This is the week the players need to have tunnel vision in preparation for this feud.

Remember.."If you ain't the lead dog..the scenary and smell never changes"

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Pirates will be ready for the challenge. Fight until the bitter end boys. WE ARE BEHIND YOU AND HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN GET THE JOB DONE!! When things don't go your way, stay focused and don't get too caught up in the moment. When the opportunities come, make the most of them. It's the little things in this game that will keep you in it. GO PIRATES!!