South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I'm a SP! fan you best believe that. Just because I don't wear rose colored glasses doesn't mean I don't pull for SP.

we know we know you are. How many SP followers (true fans) posted SP should win hands down? None- so what's this rose colored glasses crap. If some were guaranteeing a W i would understand , but we ain't. Were supporting a team we feel that can win if they play up to potential. You don't give a team you say you support a fighting chance?

he is NOT from gord and does NOT repressent anything that gord does we dont play that way and anybody that knows us knows that my kid especially he knows i would jerk a knot in his butt as i would the rest of them

tpay i have followed yo r post and all have been very respectful. Im glad this guy doesn't represent you guys . Football is physical and i love it but i would never teach cheap shots to intentionally hurt another parents kid. I hope its a safe game Friday and win or lose i enjoyed last year and will enjoy the trip to the jungle again. The atmosphere is awesome when these two meet up.

There we go we knew it was coming. I thought gordy took out the trash this year. Blind sighting really? Coach teaches kids to intentionally hurt other kids really?

I dont think he wants a kid to get hurt but if you play the game right you want it to hurt! I agree if you go out and hit the other team in the mouth and do it every play until the whistle blows you have already won part of the battle. Intimidation plays a huge part of the outome of nearly all football games. I honestly thought that WC would be intimidated by SP last year but those boys gave all they had from start to finish.

He's also trying to put all the pressure he can on the Gmen. Speed does kill but brute strength can also. If Gordonsville wants to win they need to go out and pull an old school game from start to finish. To translate, every time you see a boy running, blind side him till he is too scared to run. Also hold the pile up till you get all 11 men a good shot on the runner. They'll be fumbling the ball when they see the tackler coming if you get a couple of the stand ups in there. This is just ole school intimidation tactics that might help Gordonsville this week. I'm sure coach Marshall has already went over some of these tactics. I'm just giving you a refresher course. By the way, kickoff return team is the best blind side shots youll have. Hit them right and they'll keep their heads on a swivel. You got this game Gmen if you'll out hit these boys.

coacht rules do not allow me to say what I really think about this post or you personally for advocating play like this. You are talking about young men here, that have their full lives ahead of them and you want them to hit someone that is vulnerable and cant see it coming. Sure this is football, a very physical game, but what you are suggesting is illegal for a reason. You are forgetting this is a game used to teach young people the rules of life. Of course I want my son to win and pancake his opponent but face to face not from behind. There is a word for someone that sneaks upon you while you are not looking. Tpay, you others don't have to say it, we know y'all don't feel this way.

If Gv mercy rules us I will never post again. How a that. Will you do the same.?

Like I said.....You have nothing I want besides I said If SP turns ball over they will get Mercy ruled and there's always a chance they don't but.....I doubt it and no matter how you slice it....SP will get......................... TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if you heard but....Gmen has 20 SR's...The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have better the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did O me tion The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Prepare yourself...It's happening