South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Like i said on another thread. Gville wins this game easy if they get over the mental aspect of playing South Pitt. Gville should have beat my Owls last 2years but find a way to lose cause its SC. Thought Gville shoulda beat pitt last year but couldnt handle onside kicks. Gville def has the better team this year. Tigers just line up and play ur game like u have done since the second game of the season. Dont worry bout who ur playing. Ur preparation,talent,execution and coaching will get it done. From an Owl acroos the river GOOD LUCK ill be there rooting ya on as loud as possible.

SP was alot more talented than the Gmen last year....Sorry but best team won....Not the case this year though

What's the point of getting on here and dissing your own team. Just shut up. Nobody wants to hear it. Nobody! We all know you are just trying to get Gordonsville over confident and make it seem like you guys are under the radar. Everbody knows what SP has and that this is going to be a heck of a battle so what's the point. Seriously man

One u don't know me....Two you don't know what I'm doing...Three I dont know if you heard but....Gmen has 20 SR's...The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have better the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did I mention The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Prepare yourself...It's happening

PS I'm not trying to make anyone over confident...I'm not going to this Trainwreck either way.....Please just don't choke so I have to eat crow....Because IF that happened you really never deserve to EVER win it cause this is The Gmen's year......Just ask Ambassador

Edited by TrainTracks99

He's also trying to put all the pressure he can on the Gmen. Speed does kill but brute strength can also. If Gordonsville wants to win they need to go out and pull an old school game from start to finish. To translate, every time you see a boy running, blind side him till he is too scared to run. Also hold the pile up till you get all 11 men a good shot on the runner. They'll be fumbling the ball when they see the tackler coming if you get a couple of the stand ups in there. This is just ole school intimidation tactics that might help Gordonsville this week. I'm sure coach Marshall has already went over some of these tactics. I'm just giving you a refresher course. By the way, kickoff return team is the best blind side shots youll have. Hit them right and they'll keep their heads on a swivel. You got this game Gmen if you'll out hit these boys.

Bahahahahahahahaha yep!!! You got me pegged!!!!!

One u don't know me....Two you don't know what I'm doing...Three I dont know if you heard but....Gmen has 20 SR's...The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have better the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did I mention The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Prepare yourself...It's happening

PS I'm not trying to make anyone over confident...I'm not going to this Trainwreck either way.....Please just don't choke so I have to eat crow....Because IF that happened you really never deserve to EVER win it cause this is The Gmen's year......Just ask Ambassador

Yep, it's their year. They should win. TrainTracks is a smart man. He understands what the GMen have.

Like I said.....You have nothing I want besides I said If SP turns ball over they will get Mercy ruled and there's always a chance they don't but.....I doubt it and no matter how you slice it....SP will get......................... TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if you heard but....Gmen has 20 SR's...The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have better the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did O me tion The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Prepare yourself...It's happening

yes and the bad thing is all that is being said by the Pirate fans.

Yep, it's their year. They should win. TrainTracks is a smart man. He understands what the GMen have.

Yes I dont know if you have told everyone enough but maybe you should tell them again!!!....The Gmen has 20 SR's...The Gmen have more size...The Gmen have better the better line...The Gmen have more returning players....The Gmen play better D...The Gmen want revenge...Did I mention The Gmen have 20 SR's??? Tell them again Ambassador!!! They should prepare themselves...It's happening folks!!!! TRAINTRACKING!!!!! Coming to a field near you!!

Edited by TrainTracks99