South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

My horse Lightening...and the I expect I will see ya'll Friday at the game of the year!!! Too bad Channel 4 in Nashville doesn't seem to think that this is the game of the week!!..

Lightening huh? Isn't that cute.....You will see lightening Friday! He wears number 2 and if it wasn't for all those 20 SR's and you guys being more hungry and talented and bigger and meaner and older and wiser and wanting revenge..... Well you would get a chance to see him strike......Won't happen though not at this TRAINTRACKING

This stuff is ridiculous.

Let me clear some stuff up.

First, Postman is the one who talked about SP backs running scared. He's from Westmoreland and doesn't speak for us.

Second, you SP fans are borderline pathetic. Posters point out things that the team has had problems with, fumbles, tackling, etc. and you call them not true SP fans and say they're personally attacking the team. Give me a break. It's not attacking the team. It's called constructive criticism.

Lastly, there has been very little if anything going on in this thread that warrants being locked. I have my own theory about that and you could probably guess it.

As for the game, if GVille can't contain Johnson, they'll have issues. I'll leave it at that for now.

Edited by croz6110

TT have you not agreed with me all year about Gordonsville? You have posted some of the same things. Right or wrong?

I don't respond to people that cries to the Lawdogs....

Side note...If I didn't respect you personally I would've delighted the crowd...Could it be? All along they had been looking in the wrong direction....Tadahhhh low and been hold ladies and gents I give to you.......The Ambassader! :roflolk:

Tell us more about Gordonsville....How mean are they?

Side note...If I didn't respect you personally I would've delighted the crowd...Could it be? All along they had been looking in the wrong direction....Tadahhhh low and been hold ladies and gents I give to you.......The Ambassader! :roflolk:

By law dog you mean zonepirate? I had posts deleted as well as a PM to tell me to stay on topic. It twasnt me crying double T.

They are real mean boys. Ask Roy, about that and he will tell you all about them as well.

This stuff is ridiculous.

Let me clear some stuff up.

First, Postman is the one who talked about SP backs running scared. He's from Westmoreland and doesn't speak for us.

Second, you SP fans are borderline pathetic. Posters point out things that the team has had problems with, fumbles, tackling, etc. and you call them not true SP fans and say they're personally attacking the team. Give me a break. It's not attacking the team. It's called constructive criticism.

Lastly, there has been very little if anything going on in this thread that warrants being locked. I have my own theory about that and you could probably guess it.

As for the game, if GVille can't contain Johnson, they'll have issues. I'll leave it at that for now.

Come on now Croz. Don't call us pathetic. We love SP as much as you love Gordonsville.

Cant wait for Friday to get here. This is gonna be another classic between two history proving powerhouses in 1A.

Piratetom, please dont make that Marshall man real mad this week with your prediction. Dont tell Powerp, but I have struck a deal with pegleg this week. He is going to toss his computer out of the plane on the way to Gordonsville Friday. You think im joking but im not.

They are more focused than last year and the boys know they have a tough game on Friday Night.

They hit hard and play hard unfortunately a few opponents have been carted off the field this year. Just hope the game is clean and no dirty antics from either team...We will be there, on the hill by the scoreboard rooting for our GHS Tigers!

You keep talking about a clean game and then you start talking about carting people of in ambulances in more than one post. I suggest you get your head and gluteus maximus wired up. These young men on both sides of the ball are still in high school.

Traintracks, these boys that play for this Marshall man are real mean. They will be biting nails by Friday. Especially if Powerp and piratetom make them real mad with their prediction. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard