South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Piratetom, please dont make that Marshall man real mad this week with your prediction. Dont tell Powerp, but I have struck a deal with pegleg this week. He is going to toss his computer out of the plane on the way to Gordonsville Friday. You think im joking but im not.

I won't make him mad! I have a prediction but will put it on late Friday so he can't see it.

Traintracks, these boys that play for this Marshall man are real mean. They will be biting nails by Friday. Especially if Powerp and piratetom make them real mad with their prediction. You think im joking but im not.

Don't tell them Gordy boys how to beat us this week Roy!! We need all the advantage we can get!

This stuff is ridiculous.

Let me clear some stuff up.

First, Postman is the one who talked about SP backs running scared. He's from Westmoreland and doesn't speak for us.

Second, you SP fans are borderline pathetic. Posters point out things that the team has had problems with, fumbles, tackling, etc. and you call them not true SP fans and say they're personally attacking the team. Give me a break. It's not attacking the team. It's called constructive criticism.

Lastly, there has been very little if anything going on in this thread that warrants being locked. I have my own theory about that and you could probably guess it.

As for the game, if GVille can't contain Johnson, they'll have issues. I'll leave it at that for now.

Croz, Old Pirate says some SP folkes don't likes to hear their younguns ain't behaving, is doing wrong or anything negative, but theys jest wearing blinders. Recon for the most part SP sees things as they are and skillet head mistakes repeatedly need addressing.....

Guest Purplepastry

Just curious as to .....What about Lankford and Stone? U think them to b scared rabbits?

Did you read the words "in particular"? This means that I was refering to Hale and Johnson extraspecialically and not to the exclusion of any one else. I know you just want to fight, but I don't feel like whippin ya. 'Sides yer having enough problems all on your own in this thread

Come on now Croz. Don't call us pathetic. We love SP as much as you love Gordonsville.

I was just talking about the fans that question you and some others loyalty because you call it like you see it.

The same ones are always talking Pirate Rule this and that and when someone mentions something to the contrary, they get called everything but a Pirate fan.

Did you read the words "in particular"? This means that I was refering to Hale and Johnson extraspecialically and not to the exclusion of any one else. I know you just want to fight, but I don't feel like whippin ya. 'Sides yer having enough problems all on your own in this thread

I just asked a simple question. No sense in getting all touchy on me...Miss sensitive I just curious as to why u didnt mention the others....Lol fight?? about what dear???? No problems here...Besides only whipping your doing is at the house :roflolk:

Edited by TrainTracks99