South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Heard big blue might retro back to the late 80s and turn the lights off prior to entering the field the good ole conditt days...any truth....gville by 28

Not gonna happen. The high school athletics Gestapo down there in Hermitage frowns upon it and might deem it as trying to intimidate. Well, least ways I don't think it will happen......maybe somebodyy might get their hands on the switch though and hmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Guest Purplepastry

You WILL not best them with your bread and butter....

SP throwing the ball a lot would be a big mistake and I think the Vickey knows that. Besides it does not matter where Johnson gets the ball in space, in traffic, he is going to get his. Don't you think teams have been trying to stop him all year? SP will see what kind of player he is next year. SP has other skill players that are good, but they are not in Johnson's league. For GV the key will be out scoring SP, if SP can stop GV 2 times SP will win.

Where is Mr Postman? He is the guy that said SP had fast guys because they are scared. SP might get Traintracked in this one, but I really don't think any of those guys run scared. SP will play hard that much we count on.

Here he is, has race tracks shook his drawers out today. I see him on here talking about the 20seniors big best better line. If he is any representation of the SP team Id say my assessment was about right SKEERED TO DEATH. Iv got a couple buddies over in GV who's boys play on the team. Lets just put it this way, when you a senior it dont matter what happens on the field the last game. Hey, dont forget, like race tracks has been saying a thousand times a day, You gonna have 20 boys that dont care if the son dont ever shine out there against you come friday. I would not want to be the Johnson boy ya'll have singled out on here. That would be a real bad thing from what I can understand. I'm just giving ya'lls players some advice. Keep your heads on swivels this week cause for 20 people this will be there last game they'll ever play in a blue uniform if they dont do some damage to your vaunted running game. Edited by Mr. Postman1