South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I'm as nervous about this game as if I was playing myself. Can't wait for Friday to get here.

It's going to be one of the best atmosphere's in the state.

Ahh Croz. Why are you nervous? You said yourself Gordonsville would win 35-21. You need me to bring it up. One thing about this game... To programs that respect each other alot and Always lay it all on the line.

Not so fast with that prediction. There is a little ole team just south of Blount County named Greenback, that will have something to say about that. Good luck to all this weekend, hopefully game will be injury free.

Don't get me wrong ... hope the best for all for a complete game. G'ville ran the table in the 1/2A district & only got a #2 seed? Only loss was by 1 pt to a 3A squad. They should be hosting all of the games until Cookeville. Crazy system TSSAA has. FCS lost to G'llville & is the home team throughout the 2A playoffs. G'ville is a # 2 seed ... something is wrong there.

Edited by CVN72

Don't get me wrong ... hope the best for all for a complete game. G'ville ran the table in the 1/2A district & only got a #2 seed? They should be hosting all of the games until Cookeville. Crazy system TSSAA has. FCA lost to G'llville & is the home team throughout the 2A playoffs. G'ville is a # 2 seed ... something is wrong there.

SP is a 3 seed. It could be worse. They have only played 2 playoff home games the past two years.