South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!!! HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!! ITS TIME BOYS!!! ITS TIME BABY!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE MORE TIME!!

This is it boys! Play ever snap like its the last play of your lives. Dont take any breaks! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!! EAT EM UP EAT UP!! LETS GO BABY!!! This is your time boys! You will remember this moment for the rest of your lives. HIT SOMEBODY!!!! Hang on to that pigskin! Play smart football and show them from snap one you aint going no where! WE ARE SP BABY!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! LETS GO!!

GAME DAY!!! I LOVE IT. Got my paper good article about little man. I honestly believe the Lankford kid will show out tonight and will have to. Here it comes. If the Pirates can field kickoffs correctly and not put the ball on the ground I believe they win. And if you want to talk about ear holeing Corbin Hale and Kaliel Mitchell are going to bring the pain tonight. 4 quarters make a game. Gordonsville don't get tired because next thing you know TD TIME. Everyone stay safe and warm.

Edited by MrLegit

I read the article about Little Man, good read.

Legit, tpay didn't say they'd earhole SP, he said they'd hit em in the mouth, besides how can you call earholing dirty when the only kinds of hits Oldpirate knows of are earholes and skillets.

rlh, this is a different coach than in 07.

Gville is not a dirty team. The only other time they've been accused of that this year was against Friendship, so take it for what it's worth.

Some of you overreact, alot. geesh

Either way, we welcome the Pirates to Gville tonight. Hope all has a safe trip up.

BTW, like OldPirate, I had a dream about this game that made me feel better. Gville won, I'll post what the score was later.hehe.

These 2 teams have been on folkes mind since they last had their feud in 2011 in the semifinals. GV went to the off season SP went to play for the title. Common thread is both.....finished their seasons with a lot of "what ifs" The Tigers have been eliminated the last 3 years by the Pirates and are surely looking to hurdle their stumbling block. The Pirates & this group of seniors have been to 3 state title games setting a new bench mark for those that follow. While several of this group of seniors have been vital parts of the teams success this team is dominated by juniors & sophomores. To this team, Old Pirate says it is your time to make your mark and forever imprint in the hearts & minds of the Pirate Family your legacy! While this ain't the real state championship to be decided in Cooksville later, it is.......a major step in the state championship run towards that goal. The Pirates have been "The Lead Dog " in 1a for several years now with their consistency but have tasted defeat & had to endure the smell from not finishing in front. SP fans/supporters &......team it...is...........time to take the fight to them GV folkes!

I don't care if you get hit getting off the bus or coming our if the dressing room. This is football and it is time for pain. If you win it goes away quick if you lose you work it out in the basketball court. If you have never played this great game you just want understand. Its a mans game baby. Time for the barbarrians to come out. Time to bring the PAIN!!!!!!

I read the article about Little Man, good read.

Legit, tpay didn't say they'd earhole SP, he said they'd hit em in the mouth, besides how can you call earholing dirty when the only kinds of hits Oldpirate knows of are earholes and skillets.

rlh, this is a different coach than in 07.

Gville is not a dirty team. The only other time they've been accused of that this year was against Friendship, so take it for what it's worth.

Some of you overreact, alot. geesh

Either way, we welcome the Pirates to Gville tonight. Hope all has a safe trip up.

BTW, like OldPirate, I had a dream about this game that made me feel better. Gville won, I'll post what the score was later.hehe.

Croz, Old Pirate hopes you weren't awakened by a loud ringing in the ear like OP. Dad burnit OP thought OP had ear holed by that big tator eating youngun until night light revealed the real earholer. It pert near a sad,sad day when a feller can't dream without be woke by getting whacked. Figure one of us jest might have special powers & the other merely a dreamer....Leastways, good luck to all the players on a injury free feud!

Finally, Gameday!!!!!!!!!!! Off work today and get to think about the football game all day til kickoff! The boys seemed more fired up than I have every seen them at any point of this year. Demetric had a good article on him this morning...but man I do not know if I could call him the best back ever...Sam Pickett, and Eddie, and Macho, and Perry, then the old guys like Bo Hayden........tough.......but I wll say...he deserves the attention because he makes the grades and plays the game hard...Pirates play their best game all year tonight!

SP-34

Gordonsville- 28

Finally, Gameday!!!!!!!!!!! Off work today and get to think about the football game all day til kickoff! The boys seemed more fired up than I have every seen them at any point of this year. Demetric had a good article on him this morning...but man I do not know if I could call him the best back ever...Sam Pickett, and Eddie, and Macho, and Perry, then the old guys like Bo Hayden........tough.......but I wll say...he deserves the attention because he makes the grades and plays the game hard...Pirates play their best game all year tonight!

SP-34

Gordonsville- 28