Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

Son! SP aint a good gauge this year.....Its gonna be a game

SP is down and I'm the first to admit that, but I promise you this much. IF Silverdale played SP this season, they would get mercy ruled. I call it like it is. Look at my history on here. Silverdale was in a dogfight with Whitwell and Community. Boyd beat Silverdale unmercifully. Friendship would also beat them by 40 plus. The only reason this one might be closer is because McKamey is out.

O come on now at best all i did was muddy the water. Not to sound arrogant but i dont think we even need him for this game too much talent in the junior class of running backs and the dixon brothers will reek havoc in the secondary if we need to turn devon loose!

Hey Raven, can you keep me updated with the score, either by text or on here!

SP is down and I'm the first to admit that, but I promise you this much. IF Silverdale played SP this season, they would get mercy ruled. I call it like it is. Look at my history on here. Silverdale was in a dogfight with Whitwell and Community. Boyd beat Silverdale unmercifully. Friendship would also beat them by 40 plus. The only reason this one might be closer is because McKamey is out.

So, whats your beef? McKamey is out (as of now) and Silverdale still looses...I said GCA wins by 9...It may be 99...I really dont care all that much....Yes, I, '91, and Pujo said Silverdale looked alot better than we expected...In all honesty, We made them look GREAT last week!

My earlier post meant NO disrespect to SP....And SP know that

I personally have not seen Silverdale play a regular season game. I did however see them play Marion in a scrimmage a week berfore season started. Marion had their way with Silverdale. Now I am sure that Silverdale has improved since that time just like Marion and several other teams have. I also got to see the game at The armPittsburg with Grace. Grace is the best line that i have seen this year and 24 was special. # 20 is also very good and QB does his job and throws the ball well. In saying all that, I just dont see Silverdale advancing any further this year. They will be hitting the hardwood next week. Good luck to both teams.. Safe travels to Silverdale.