Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

YeaH alot of people think we would have beat Silverdale if we would have had all our players. I'm not so dang sure of that. I'm sure it would have been a much better ballgame,but they were a pretty solid team. I spottted several good players and they will hit you. I talked to one of their kids after the game and he said we hit them hardef than they had been hit all year. That goes both ways,they would knock the heck out of you and then help you up. I walked away with a ton of respect for their program. With only 3 seniors,they should be a handful next season. My guess is,if Grace dominates in this game,they'll be the 2a champs. It could very well happen.

your game is not a good measuring stick. with all that was going on it would be hard for any team to stay focused let alone play at a high level with all things being equal maybe it would have been different idk but i do know that you guys are one of the only teams in that area some years cloudland that bring it just hard to overcome with the time you had to deal with it.

So does anyone know anything about this silverdale bunch. Are they any good? Ambassador, they're from down your way, do you know anything about them?

I understand "calling it like you see it" but you seem to hang your hat on endlessly belittling teams that don't make you get all rosie cheeked at the mention of their name. I guess whatever gets you through the night.

They are a team that will throws it a round a little. They do have a big back who runs hard. Outside of Boyd, their competition is weak. Well disciplined. Good luck to both teams

So does anyone know anything about this silverdale bunch. Are they any good? Ambassador, they're from down your way, do you know anything about them?

I understand "calling it like you see it" but you seem to hang your hat on endlessly belittling teams that don't make you get all rosie cheeked at the mention of their name. I guess whatever gets you through the night.

14 Mossburg? QB/S, 55 Shoemaker C/DT, 33 Rogers(coach's kid) big TE, 51 Shamblen? OL/DL. these kids are great players and would start for most anyone. many more role players. i think they'll play them close. gotten alot better since BB game. beat a good CB team and handled Hampton. Certainly questionable schedule, but it's not the kids fault. they play who's on sched.

i tell you, these four above, 2 srs, 2 jrs can play for anyone.

Ok pujo we usually agree a lot on here, but how can you say that if Grace mercy rules Silverdale, they will be the champs, after we beat them 42-7? The only reason they got that 7 was they took the opening kick off down to like our 10 yard line and ran it in. After that, they never got close to scoring. They have improved, but if we played them again, we would mercy rule them again.

Reaction your almost correct but they did drive again on their 3rd drive when they completed a long pass on us and got down to our 14 but a big sack by #55 then a hold and they never got close again. I know everyone wants to kill tese kids but they are a tough hard nosed bunch who doesnt make many mistakes, so I dont think they get blown out. If we played them again it may be hard for us to mercy rule them now because they have grown and got more confident, but I do have a question for you: Why is it so important on what the score is here in Tennessee because it never tells you a true story? I am really wanting an answer because this is more prevelant here than I experienced in Georgia.

14 Mossburg? QB/S, 55 Shoemaker C/DT, 33 Rogers(coach's kid) big TE, 51 Shamblen? OL/DL. these kids are great players and would start for most anyone. many more role players. i think they'll play them close. gotten alot better since BB game. beat a good CB team and handled Hampton. Certainly questionable schedule, but it's not the kids fault. they play who's on sched.

i tell you, these four above, 2 srs, 2 jrs can play for anyone.

Not big, HUGE! Thats one kid that any coach would love to have at TE

Reaction your almost correct but they did drive again on their 3rd drive when they completed a long pass on us and got down to our 14 but a big sack by #55 then a hold and they never got close again. I know everyone wants to kill tese kids but they are a tough hard nosed bunch who doesnt make many mistakes, so I dont think they get blown out. If we played them again it may be hard for us to mercy rule them now because they have grown and got more confident, but I do have a question for you: Why is it so important on what the score is here in Tennessee because it never tells you a true story? I am really wanting an answer because this is more prevelant here than I experienced in Georgia.

Numbers never lie. icon_mrgreen.gif

Ahhh Raven don't sweat it.....We should have known 12th man would eventually figure out sooner or later that we are Obama Supporters?

Too each his own I'm just a creeper on the net.

Obama ? What's that got to do with the GCA injury report? I said Mitt would lose the day they put him up front. He couldn't even beat McCain. Never ask a loser to run again. Now back to football. Go Rams. Good to see you on here AD8.

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Is stone memorial that good? They took CAK to the wire. CAK seems to let everyone score for the most part. They've had their growing pains on defense this year for sure. They are an unbelievable offensive power but for whatever reason their defense has played with whatever competition they've saw this year good and bad.

I'm not knockin' CAK, them or Alcoa one will win gold this year. I just don't know that scoring & still losing to CAK means your a state power because almost everyone has. I will end by saying I'm not doubting CAK or GCA. They are legit contenders, I'm just suspect of the CAK defense as a measuring stick this year.

Bowl Game last Saturday Oliver Springs 47 Stone Memorial 33

Bowl Game last Saturday Oliver Springs 47 Stone Memorial 33

That's my point. They went to the wire with CAK. Those cats (CAK) are a mystery to me this year, one week stone is in a shoot out with them, next GCA is a tight one, then so is Alcoa. Now I'm sorry but stone is no gca & gca is sure no Alcoa yet all 3 are tight games. Makes me scratch my head.

I'm not knockin' CAK, them or Alcoa one will win gold this year. I just don't know that scoring & still losing to CAK means your a state power because almost everyone has.

i wouldn't count out CPA. Under coach Ingle Martin (former Florida gator & green bay packer) they have a legit shot at that 3A title this yr. look at their schedule and scores before you hand the title to an up & down CAK team or Alcoa. They may win it but CPA will have a say in it.