Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Let me know where you sit and i will be there, Pep. Ha..I honestly like DB, but some of their fans on here are pretty dang cocky..I wont names, but they know who they are. Although, they do have some classy ones i enjoy talking to on here, but the bad ones are just bad (sorry guys) I don't think in the Maryville OR thread their was one unclassy post written, if i'm not mistaken? Maybe i haven't seen them all, but i don't recall any. To me, if you're coming to play Maryville at their house with all they have accomplished, they deserve respect. That's my moral post for the night.

That's sweet. Literally...

I'll say this. You Maryville piss pots are without doubt the mouthiest pieces of overconfident chest puffers I have ever encountered in my days. Most of you probably didn't play football past your 10th birthday. You guys are the Georgia fans of high school football. Everybody hates you. And don't give me the "everybody hates a winner" bit. Because none of you are winners. Not anymore at least. You sit on your heated cushion in the stands with your bellies out over your knee caps talking out of your second hole, (located about 2 inches south of your first one.) So chew on that for a while before you blow that one out your a** like everything else. I hope DB comes in ready to give you a mouthful.

R_O_L_L T_R_I_B_E!

SMH...I believe Maryville has earned the right to be mouthy...Shut them up if you don't like it.

I'll say this. You Maryville piss pots are without doubt the mouthiest pieces of overconfident chest puffers I have ever encountered in my days. Most of you probably didn't play football past your 10th birthday. You guys are the Georgia fans of high school football. Everybody hates you. And don't give me the "everybody hates a winner" bit. Because none of you are winners. Not anymore at least. You sit on your heated cushion in the stands with your bellies out over your knee caps talking out of your second hole, (located about 2 inches south of your first one.) So chew on that for a while before you blow that one out your a** like everything else. I hope DB comes in ready to give you a mouthful.

R_O_L_L T_R_I_B_E!

If I can borrow a photo from Batman's album:

Calm+down.jpeg

R_O_L_L T_R_I_B_E!

Hate? Piss pots? Really? Get help or grow up. Or both.

R_O_L_L T_R_I_B_E!

Ah come on people. Your smarter than this. This is not a DB fan. His second post? Somebody just trying to stir the pot. If I were a bettin' man I'd say this is one of those Idiot Greenville fans.

Ah come on people. Your smarter than this. This is not a DB fan. His second post? Somebody just trying to stir the pot. If I were a bettin' man I'd say this is one of those Idiot Greenville fans.

WaCo despite what everyone says about you, i have respect for you as a DB poster. You always keep it in perspective and are humble. Should tell some of your boys to follow your lead with that.

Edited by SweetScience