Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Well hopefuly all the fakes and idiots are on someone eles thread bothering them. .hard to believe some of the crap that was spewed out in about 4 hours. I wish someone would start a new one without the fools. . I guess we're stuck with it now, but Its really embarrassing, to see some of the posts from people that actually know better.I hope we can come down and just compete for 4 qtrs. Being proud of your team is one thing, being stupid and running off at the mouth is another.

Fellers eye'm likkin this thread allreddy.....

arngeandwhite and bud.....Lett me tell ewe'uns whur me and momma eats onn Fridee....DUBBS....Misstree meetloaf day smuthered inn gravee....orr Beaf livur and ung-yuns.....

If'un ewe'uns wanna stay allnite eye wood reckamend tha old Shamrock on tha hiway...Jist brang yore own sheats, tawels, bar sope, and bugg spray.....popcorneater.gif

Aubrey's, Cheddar's, TC's grille has great burgers, so does Waterfront...Mexican? Personally i like Soccer Taco...O'Charley's, Texas Roadhouse, Puleo's, Gracie's if you like ol country cookin', Sullivan's downtown, Midland Restaurant, just to name some...Dem Murvil boys could name some more, i'm sure.

Jamaica Sunrise on east Broadway best Chicken sammich inn town!!!

I was curious , what is the seating capacity there? I know when you guys and Alcoa hook up the place is packed..to the brim. Im just trying to get an idea how early i need to start, especially if DBs entire band comes, (hopefuly) they will seat about 400.

SPEAR24 eye wood come plentee urlee....Eye wood guess sumwhure around 6,000 on both sides....Mairvul's feeled iz old skool.....No track arown tha feeled....Clost two tha acshun (encludin' watchin' mommaSTARS kleen out tha Chick-Phil-A tint).....

momma iz rilly wantin' two see tha Dobbuns Bent-It band....And eye hoap ewe-yuns brang'em all....If'un we cain taik cair ov Riverdail and all tha fans...Pluss a smokin' Tea-Pea, sharp speers, and thair flagg poals..... eye beeleeve we cain accomodait y'all......thumb[1].gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

I've never met a fan in kingsport or any other part of the state that didn't respect Maryville football.I can remember my dad talking about them years ago.You can't take everything posted on these boards and say every fan is like that.As for some of the other fans that will be represented on here,they need to just go on and wait for the loser of this game at the basketball court .Not all,just a few that talk a little to much

Edited by BatmanDB

Should be a great game - congrats to both teams!

Anyone showing the game via the web?

As much as I wanna go underdog , have to go with that machine called Maryville .........

Ya know don't follow much east tn football or Maryville topics on coacht but for those Maryville kids to do what they do I applaud - I mean not only do you have a target on your back each game but the pressure on them not to lose...or be that sr class that does not get the gold ball

Does this play in there minds at all?

Anyways hats off to doing it each week !!!!!!