Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Not close, in my opinion. The defense just isn't near some of the past teams that had a shot. '04 '01 '00 were all better, in my mind. Probably some more in the '90s. '06 is probably the closest to this team we have had in the last 8 years though.

^^This... although I will say I can't recall a Clark team that had two players as gifted as Foreman and Swafford at the same time which makes this offense as dynamic as any he's coached IMO.

Come on Guys....We can do it....16 hours and 39 mins til kickoff....100 pages are in our reach!!!! Seriously....Good luck and good health to all involved....teams and bands and fans....Can't wait to see 2000-2500 representing the Indian nation!!

Edited by LGVol

Get a good seat looking into the sun! So you can get the full effect of the shadow cast by the mighty Rebel faithful over the hollowed ground of Don Renfro field. For you true football fans ... this is High School football heaven...and win or lose, you are blessed to be here!

Football heaven is actually J Fred Johnson Stadium in Kingsport. Home of the winningest footbal team in Tennessee. Know that. ROLL TRIBE

I would have to agree with Oldhick76

Football heaven is filled with Gold Football's > since 1991 Maryville has "10" Golden Balls and DB has "0"

The last Golden ball seen entering J Fred Johnson stadium was 1964

Wins are found in football heaven, since 1991 Maryville has "263" and DB has "218"

Heaven is filled with perfection, since 1991 Maryville has "7" perfect seasons 15 -0,

DB has "0" perfect seasons

Looks like FOOTBALL HEAVEN is found at good ole Maryville High

and yes Oldhick76, we are blessed

GO REBELS