Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Art , keep it up Buddy and It won't matter how Jacked up you get off your Mountain Dews , Momma Starz will be Pile Driving and coming off the Top Rope on anybody not wearing Red & Black on our Side !! WOOOOOOOO!!! LOL :mrgreen:

Hey pepvol....we love your Red Rebels. You guys set the standard. Your Coach is a legend in his own time and he sets the standard and your Football Program sets the standard.

I am just tickled to get to play you guys. Both team 12-0 and I am sure you guys expect your team to win, they always do. I expect the Indians to win, they almost always do and I think this is our time to win em all. If I am wrong, you get Starz and Barz mommy to fix me up some crow real good. I have never had good crow before.

Getting closer and got the Jimmy Leg

Roll Tribe Roll

As a middle TN resident who has not seen anything beyond what is on youtube regarding DB and

Maryville, how would you guys compare DB's QB to the QB from White Station who gave Maryville trouble back three years ago in the title game. And Maryville fans, how does this year's defense compare to the defense which lost in the title game.

As a middle TN resident who has not seen anything beyond what is on youtube regarding DB and

Maryville, how would you guys compare DB's QB to the QB from White Station who gave Maryville trouble back three years ago in the title game. And Maryville fans, how does this year's defense compare to the defense which lost in the title game.

Inn my opinyun.....Tha D-B QB iz fastur and moore elusive....Whuras tha White Stashun QB wuz biggur (220 lbs) and moore fizzycull and hard two sack.....Pluss tha RB thait White Stashun haid wuz a handfull two.......

Eye thaink this yeers DL iz moore athlettick... :popcorneater:

Is that Rebelron Standing beside Art in the Ticket line ? Rebelron already has his Hair cut and Colored I see , gotta love his Overalls !!

I doubt I would have ever stood that close to someone wearing that shirt with that hair. Not a fan of that at all.

I heard Graham Clark call this THE THRILL IN MARYVILLE!!!

I wonder whats going on in the Red Rebel Defensive Backfield? Is Maryville a little suspect there?

Roll Tribe Roll