Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

In all seriousness I'm just getting a little excited. Maryville us the best program in the State and we arr just excited to get the chance to compete. Its an honor to be the team to try and dethrone you guys. Were going to give it our best shot. When its over we can shake hands and congratulate each other on a great season. ROLL TRIBE

dbFAN91.....Eye'm rilly hoapin momma don't tripp and fall down tha stadeeum steps agin.... :popcorneater:

Barz, where do you set in that stadium? I think we will all be there early enough to shake hands and have a spittin contest before the game. And, yes, your stands are right on top of the field which should be awesome!! We will hear pads poppin

Edited by ArtVandalay

Devilqueen I guess your wishing you were stil in the playoffs. ONE AND DONE!!!

Your an idiot. GREENEVILLE has proven themselves. They have won the big game two years in a row. They lost in the second round true. But DB is the king of one and done. The true chokers will shine tomorrow night. It's over DB

Edited by DevilMan03