Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

IT IS HERE - THE THRILL IN MARYVILLE!!

It's been a fun week Red Rebel fans! I hope this game plays out to be Epic Instant Classic - I think it will

If DB does not give away turnovers - they will score TD's and move the ball up and down the field. Can Maryville keep up? That's my question.

Roll Tribe Roll

Man !! Art,I'm ready for this game.

Come on out in Full Force Rebel Fans , Please don't sit at home and watch on tv and let DB have an advantage on our guys ...We've got an opponent that is very confident they're gonna come into our House and take us to the Woodshed .... I'd like to see the biggest Crowd ever there tonight , that would be awesome and nothing less than our boys , and Coach Quarles and his great Staff deserve . Let's try to match the Championship level as Fans tonight that the team we love so much always does .

GO REBELS !!

Edited by pepvol

Well less than 12 hours away had a long conversation last night with my nephew #88 Trevor Gilliam. The Indians are really excited about this game. Iwas just wondering if Maryville has seen a DE this year that weighs around 290lb and runs a 4.7 40? Look for a big game out of #35,#88,#6,#8 look for #4 to play big in the secondary. This is going to be a good one. I'll say Christmas comes early for Coach Clark and the Indians tonight. Everyone travel safe.DB 35-28!!

Well less than 12 hours away had a long conversation last night with my nephew #88 Trevor Gilliam. The Indians are really excited about this game. Iwas just wondering if Maryville has seen a DE this year that weighs around 290lb and runs a 4.7 40? Look for a big game out of #35,#88,#6,#8 look for #4 to play big in the secondary. This is going to be a good one. I'll say Christmas comes early for Coach Clark and the Indians tonight. Everyone travel safe.DB 35-28!!

oskierebel eye seed him on tha U-toob and he iz a good 'un.....Noap Mairvul ain't seed a 290 lb DE cents we played Purl-Cone and thay haid Big John Henderson.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS