Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Oh ya , now I remember you're a big DB fan ... sorry to disappoint you . Were you there 3wiggle ? Do you even know what we're talking about ? Bet not , you're just butt sore because your buddies got beat , sorry about that ... I guess the Black Hole is a Chapel , thank you .

Wow, I simply posed a question about tradition, and it seems to have brought the redneck out in you. I can't believe you want to rant about class and respect while puking out this kind of classless garbage If you want, I can re-post some of my posts from this week stating that I was sure Maryville would win this game and that you folks had a fine program.

I can also say that I'm glad you're not repesentative of all Maryville fans, most have class. Before you want to question others class, read you're own rants before you post. If this victory "smack down" you seem to think you're shelling out is who you are, go back to the "chapel" do 5 hail Mary's and maybe you'll be granted some dignity.

"It's bad to be ignorant, but much worse to open your mouth and prove it!!"

I am always more than amazed when I read posts from some fans who seriously need to get a life. Bring it on but here are my thoughts,,,,

Great game and great atmosphere. Congratulations to Maryville. Neither team played their absolute best and D-Bs chances went south with turnovers, too many penalties and a defense that played great but gave up too many big plays.

You wouldn't believe it by listing to some of the fans here, but most of the fans are respectful to each other. All of the Maryville fans that I talked to were really nice and enjoyed having the Indians in their house. Yes, I heard a few stupid comments, but probably no more than came from some wearing maroon.

To anyone who things our band showed disrespect to Maryville with our pre game ritual, then just get over it. It's a high school football game and one, at that, with a tremendous crowd and atmosphere. Traditions are a part of every school's makeup. There was nothing our band did that showed disrespect to Maryville.

finally, any of you at the game know that our two schools need to find a way to make a series of regular season games a reality.

Roll Tribe!

OK fellers...hear's tha deel az best eye understaind hit.....Tha D-B band wuz asked knott two come on two tha feeled befour tha gaim....Thay did ennyhow and hit didn't hert my feelins att all....Jist added a lil moore fire undur tha boys inn red and black.....Mairvul's band haz pre-gaim stuff thay do att hoam two.....Butt eye've nevur seed tham go on tha feeled az viziturs and do hit.....Butt rilly hits all good and thay haiv tha best hi skool band eye've evur seed...Thay iz "big and good"!!!!

You still don't get it Jar Head I will treat you with respect only if I get the same. It's a highschool football game and that's all. Chapel,seriously you can't have much of a life. Guess that's why you do have 3k posts. Don't have to puff my chest out for anybody. I don't think all Maryville fans are like you and expect to say something to someone and them sit over in a little corner a hold their head down. Never gonna happen from me BAAAD man.

hey pepvol good seeing you last night. i agree with your post, lots of chest thumping from db. they have a really good band tho dont they???.....semper fi old friend

OK fellers...hear's tha deel az best eye understaind hit.....Tha D-B band wuz asked knott two come on two tha feeled befour tha gaim....Thay did ennyhow and hit didn't hert my feelins att all....Jist added a lil moore fire undur tha boys inn red and black.....Mairvul's band haz pre-gaim stuff thay do att hoam two.....Butt eye've nevur seed tham go on tha feeled az viziturs and do hit.....Butt rilly hits all good and thay haiv tha best hi skool band eye've evur seed...Thay iz "big and good"!!!!

im still asking why? Its only for our team and crowd, has nothing in there to disrespect you or your team. No other school we've ever played has ask that before.

Throw about three fans out from each side and this thread was pretty much all class. How many fans were at the game, listening on the radio and watching on TV? And some of you want to define each school and community on what 6 fans say?

I listened to the game on my computer. Way to play tough D-B. Time to get ready for next year.

It's been my experience that D-B fans/players/coaches are 99% class. Everyone has at least 1% classlessness. Of course some have many more!

im still asking why? Its only for our team and crowd, has nothing in there to disrespect you or your team. No other school we've ever played has ask that before.

SPEAR24 eye'm jist reeportin whut eye wuz tolt.....And az eye sed..Hit wuz all good two me.....

Butt eye weal say thait when'st me and mommaSTARS goes two sumbodee else's house orr traylur two stay all nite...Thait eye uselee don't lay arownd thair house inn onlee my old yeller Froot Ov Tha Looms and momma promisses knott two kleen out thair Fridgee-Dairy untill evurbodee (1) haz wint two bed orr ... (2) thair guts are all good and full furst...(jist out ov curty-see cents hits thair house yee no).....tiphat.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS