Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Thanks PEP , MHS82 and others for your concern and compliments for Haden , he is mine but he has played his heart out this year as have his team mates. We have an MRI scheduled for Monday morning and I hope for his sake that it is not as bad as they think. Please pray for his spirit to be lifted high no matter what the outcome.

Sent my prayers up earlier for your son. Nice meeting you tonight, GREYRIDER!

My heart and prayers go out to these young men. Only ones that have played, know the time, the work, and the sacrifice, that goes into being the best you can be.......and I hate it when kids put that effort into it, and injury keeps them from finishing. I know #39, and hold him in high regard, not only as a player, but as a young man......best wishes to him.

Nice win REBELS B)

Hope all is well with #39, sending up our prayers

Safe travels home for the all DB fans.

Wow what a ball game that #23 had, lights out. The first TD run was awesome, just glad our big slow back was able to outrun DB"s world class speed.

Very obvious our game plan was to let them pick up first downs but do not give up the big play. GQ and company did a great job.

Thanks REBELS5STAR WE APPRECIATE IT.

Total outside observer, I was blown away how the DB fans acted as if they should have the right to come into Maryville’s house and take seats as if it was deserving, then the band thing that was probably such a huge inspiration for the Maryville players, another team comes into their house and does their pre game thing, there is a reason why it doesn't happen all the time, because its classless... DB certainly had some fast players and good players but as much of this area has come to find out so does Maryville. The few DB fans I spoke with were very nice people but, really guys show up play the game it's not won with your band marching in and acting as if they own the place.

Maryville fans you guys as always show allot of class about your program and respecting other community schools that comes to play and then when you come to our house, have never seen your drum line doing the pre game thing they do at others venues, I was just blown away tradition or not have some class.

Total outside observer, I was blown away how the DB fans acted as if they should have the right to come into Maryville’s house and take seats as if it was deserving, then the band thing that was probably such a huge inspiration for the Maryville players, another team comes into their house and does their pre game thing, there is a reason why it doesn't happen all the time, because its classless... DB certainly had some fast players and good players but as much of this area has come to find out so does Maryville. The few DB fans I spoke with were very nice people but, really guys show up play the game it's not won with your band marching in and acting as if they own the place.

Maryville fans you guys as always show allot of class about your program and respecting other community schools that comes to play and then when you come to our house, have never seen your drum line doing the pre game thing they do at others venues, I was just blown away tradition or not have some class.

Dumbest post ever.....

My heart and prayers go out to these young men. Only ones that have played, know the time, the work, and the sacrifice, that goes into being the best you can be.......and I hate it when kids put that effort into it, and injury keeps them from finishing. I know #39, and hold him in high regard, not only as a player, but as a young man......best wishes to him.

Thanks Jake , that means a lot.

Thank you Uglycoach ... I have to agree totally and maybe this is why DB seems to have so many haters up that way . I guess they're used to acting like the Big Dog wherever they go .... This is Maryville ... That crap doesn't fly around here . Even as successful as we are , I wouldn't want our fans , Players or Coaches thinking or acting like they're better than the other team . Give Respect ... and you will get Respect .