Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Shawn's purtee quik....Butt knott thait quik.....

Eye'm gladd Stork putt on tha footbawl tape.......mommaSTARS and tha Pups haiv haid my reemoat and thair all watchin' Hunny Boo Boo....... :bored:

I know what you mean SNB. I'm trying to watch the boys make duck calls and catch mud bugs and momma Rebels wants to watch people from New Jersey.

IMO, from highlights above, Siegel is in for a long night Friday. MHS will score at will on that defense, some of the poorest tackling I have seen and D line don't get it done. I don't think this one would be close even if the QB was 100%. Just my opinion.

looking at Maryville game and I can say your tackling v DB was not the best either.....

Siegel? Fast tempo? Do bears bear? Do bees be? I could be fooled here, and Mrs. StarRaider says a gnat with a lobotomy could fool me, if Stockstill was in - then Siegel would be play their Oregon on steroids tempo. With the backup QB, they may not be able to keep it up. Siegel scored quickly all year (but that is probably since they only play crappy teams from a crappy district from the posts I am reading here).

I do know that the players are excited to have a chance to play Maryville after playing same ol same ol same ol for the past three weeks, and are looking forward to the Maryville caravan showing up Friday in the boro. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

give it up for Stockstill for wanting toplay- how effective can he be that is the question when he runs the ball...

With him full strength Siegal possibly wins this -

a few said " well i heard Seigal is loaded " however when your backup has thrown just 8 passes it tough..

Brent Stockstill, a left-handed, dual-threat quarterback, has completed 151 of 230 passes for 2,321 yards with 28 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has rushed 109 times for 658 yards with 10 rushing touchdowns...

looking at Maryville game and I can say your tackling v DB was not the best either.....

Maryville played very conservative on defense vs DB......kept everything in front of them and did not pursue all out, did not want to over pursue and give up big play. I would say this style of play had a big impact on how much "impact tackling" was dished out. MHS has some big hitters.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Go Rebels

Thanksgiving day schedule........Practice and Breakfast at Deb's Dinner located at 825 Lawrence Avenue. It's a tradition you know.

The only tradition I like more is a Saturday morning bus ride over the Plateau in early December. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on CoachT. Special thank you to Coach T for providing this venue for High School football fans.

Watched a lot of Siegals highlights this week. They are great on offense. Maryville has a great offense also. Maryville has lots of playmakers on offense. DT Baily,TJ Kimble,Chris Raymond and Cody Carroll make up a very good receiving core. Logan Winders is one heck of a tight end. Trenton Shuler and Shawn Prevo are a great RB tandem. Nick Myers has had a great year at QB. Oline is blocking well. I expect a high scoring game.

First, Let's all say a prayer for an all out battle and player's safety on Thursday Night at your Thanksgiving Day Feast.

I have to disagree with the thinking a team that loses their Mr. Football QB will still play at the same level without him. I admire his effort to want to play but we all know a team loses more than just a talented athlete, you lose an all important on the field Captain, motivator and Leader which is not replaceable. wht this

Have a Great Turkey-Day!! Go Rebels!!

Thats why this athlete will make an attempt to play but he is a Senior and many have watched how he operates and some only think there is no other way but to lead. May bring out the best in both teams and just that in itself makes this one of the best games in the Playoffs. Siegel does have depth on both sides and will be well coached but what you say is true but to the degree NOT?????. Thats a wide range and nobody thinks BS will not be hanging around just waiting for the chance. The offense and Defense have now played and replayed a very hard and agressive District, one which became really familiar with the scheme. Nothing easy but this school has somethng to prove. Not been there before, have a plan, now motivated from two different areas and really wants to go on to the next level. Respects Alcoas achievements very much but to have to go thru every week the competition of some great 7AAA schools. nothing can be much mpre demanding than that. They will show up.