Charlie High

lovemesomehsfb

Since I'm not a CAK season ticket holder, I have seen other quarterbacks play in Tennessee. Here are QB's I've seen with my own eyes that are better than High in the last 4 years.

Bo Wallace, Reese Phillips, Patton Robinette, Jacob Huesman, and Terrell Robinson.

Go ahead Warrior faithful "I'm a roast, baste me!"

I strongly disagree. I have seen Charlie High, Kenton Evans, Drew Hayes, Bo Wallace, Patton Robinette, Deaunte Mason, Keenan Reynolds, Barry Brunetti, Ingle Martin, Bill Whittemore, and so many other outstanding QBs that this state has produced all play (on multiple occasions) in person. High was who I was "most impressed" with out of all of those guys. He is a competitor and a winner. There's no other explanation for it! It's a lot like Aaron Rodgers in the NFL. When you look at him and compare him to others you wonder "what makes him so much better?" but then he gets out there and starts playing and you see how competitive he is and why he makes unordinary things seem very ordinary. Those other guys all had that same "winning edge" but High's just stood out to me. Could the system he played in have helped his case? Perhaps! For the last 2 years the CAK offense has been something to the likes that we may never see again in the history of this state. The biggest reason why that's the case was High.......not a lot of people think to remember that the QB High replaced (Epperly) was an outstanding high school QB in his own right! High even accomplished things that made Quinn look "average at best".

I strongly disagree. I have seen Charlie High, Kenton Evans, Drew Hayes, Bo Wallace, Patton Robinette, Deaunte Mason, Keenan Reynolds, Barry Brunetti, Ingle Martin, Bill Whittemore, and so many other outstanding QBs that this state has produced all play (on multiple occasions) in person. High was who I was "most impressed" with out of all of those guys. He is a competitor and a winner. There's no other explanation for it! It's a lot like Aaron Rodgers in the NFL. When you look at him and compare him to others you wonder "what makes him so much better?" but then he gets out there and starts playing and you see how competitive he is and why he makes unordinary things seem very ordinary. Those other guys all had that same "winning edge" but High's just stood out to me. Could the system he played in have helped his case? Perhaps! For the last 2 years the CAK offense has been something to the likes that we may never see again in the history of this state. The biggest reason why that's the case was High.......not a lot of people think to remember that the QB High replaced (Epperly) was an outstanding high school QB in his own right! High even accomplished things that made Quinn look "average at best".

I agree!

I think CH signs D1 shortly after signing day...I've seen him play 6 or 7 times over the past two years and honestly believe that if he were 6'1" he would have countless D1 offers. You can't tell me that Aaron Murray is that much taller than CH if any taller...bottom line is High can play!!! I hope the right offer unfolds for him.

This story is all too familiar! Charlie High is an incredible athlete! The Guy he beat out for MR football class 3A last year (Dalton Boles WGHS) was an incredible athlete as well! He saw the cuts and made them and ended up the states leading rusher, but never received a D-1 offer. Although he is at TTU as a walk on! Daltons size killed him in the D-1 recruiting! He had the heart of a Lion and the eye of a tiger! It's ashamed that size is overlooked by D-1 teams, I wish CH the best, hope he is better recruited than DB from last season! Dalton deserved a chance, but so does CH!

This story is all too familiar! Charlie High is an incredible athlete! The Guy he beat out for MR football class 3A last year (Dalton Boles WGHS) was an incredible athlete as well! He saw the cuts and made them and ended up the states leading rusher, but never received a D-1 offer. Although he is at TTU as a walk on! Daltons size killed him in the D-1 recruiting! He had the heart of a Lion and the eye of a tiger! It's ashamed that size is overlooked by D-1 teams, I wish CH the best, hope he is better recruited than DB from last season! Dalton deserved a chance, but so does CH!

Charlie High is an awesome player and the difference between him and boles is huge. The two shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Boles is nowhere near the quality of a player as High. Boles is an example of how steroids look after four years of high school. He will not make it as football player in college. Just not good enough folks...keep dreaming

Charlie High is an awesome player and the difference between him and boles is huge. The two shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Boles is nowhere near the quality of a player as High. Boles is an example of how steroids look after four years of high school. He will not make it as football player in college. Just not good enough folks...keep dreaming

Wow! A greeneville fan still caught up on Boles...what a surprise! Your mention of steroids is laughable, greeneville fan.

By no means stuck. Wghs posted it I just had to show the difference.

It's just funny how names are thrown around on here all the time, but when Boles is mentioned, greeneville fans pounce.

My main reference to your comment was the steroids claim...coming from a greeneville fan. Amazing that you would say something like that about a, then-17-year-old kid.

Wow, still hung up on Boles! GHS did recruit him hard, is that why you dont like him or give him any credibility? As far as CH and DB was mentioned in the same sentence a couple years back when the were in the vie for MR CLASS 3A MR football. Steroids? This kid worked his tail off to be the best in and out of the weight room! I know this family well, and if you claim he done steroids, prove it otherwise move on! I am leaving this thread, due to ignorance and most of all its a CH thread! I know i was the one who threw this out there, but best of luck to Charlie High on the next level!

U cut on a 18yr old kid for doing roids, what a man! Wheres your proof? Speculation is a negative!