Top 6A teams for 2013

BKisler

Until the T$$AA uses some of the funds they get every year to bring in totally Neutral Officials from out of state, there will always be questions as to the officiating.

The only problem then would be the influence the T$$AA exerts on the officials, and YES I think that has happened more than once! I hate to say it, but it is my opinion.

Memphis/Shelby Co. is hated entirely too much in EVERYTHING (from politics to TSSAA Sports) by any and everyone outside of West Tenn (The closer to the Tenn River that sentiment changes as well LOL) I find it hard to believe that anyone would believe that WE were getting the benefit of the doubt calls from any referees. Especially not from a Middle Tenn Crew :|

lmao, are ya'll still arguing about that? living in blount county i kind of root for maryville (unless they are playing wb ofcourse) and i agree that it was a bad call... but.... as several whitehaven posters have already pointed out maryville could have still won the game in overtime and didnt.. its as simple as that... there are questionable calls in every ballgame with few exceptions... its a fact of life, just like the players arent perfect neither are the referees... and this coming from a guy who used to blame the refs for all of wbs close losses.

Exactly ! Great post Gov. Lets get back to 2013.

lmao, are ya'll still arguing about that? living in blount county i kind of root for maryville (unless they are playing wb ofcourse) and i agree that it was a bad call... but.... as several whitehaven posters have already pointed out maryville could have still won the game in overtime and didnt.. its as simple as that... there are questionable calls in every ballgame with few exceptions... its a fact of life, just like the players arent perfect neither are the referees... and this coming from a guy who used to blame the refs for all of wbs close losses.

91 hit wudun't a missed cawl hit wuz a maid up cawl...and if 'un he haidun't maid hit upp....Thaty woodun'tve ben no ovurtime....eithur WH wood haiv come frum behind wif 45 seccunds two go....orr Mairvul wood haiv won 29-28.....

Ewe meen ewe down't blaime tha Will-Yum Blunt loss two Mairvul on tha my good friend Sang ennymoore???..... :popcorneater:

91 hit wudun't a missed cawl hit wuz a maid up cawl...and if 'un he haidun't maid hit upp....Thaty woodun'tve ben no ovurtime....eithur WH wood haiv come frum behind wif 45 seccunds two go....orr Mairvul wood haiv won 29-28.....

Ewe meen ewe down't blaime tha Will-Yum Blunt

loss two Mairvul on tha my good friend Sang ennymoore???..... :popcorneater:

no i dont lol even though i did for awhile but then i remember one of wbs defensive backs dropped 2 interceptions that would have been gone for tds and if they had made those plays that kick wouldnt have mattered.

i really do think that its pointless to continue arguing that call ... the fact is it was made.. it happens... but thats not the kids at whitehavens fault, they won in overtime, they earned it. rest assured maryville fans there will be many more oppurtunities to win gold balls , i dont think thats going to change while quarles is around.

no im not stupid..your mville team was 2nd best to whitehaven. PERIOD. You lose they win, end of story. Im so sick of maryville, yall think your gods gift to tn football. You lost. Move on. give respect where respect is due. classless..

:roflol::roflolk::lol:

Classless? Are you talking about the black hat that was on the take? That gave WH a chance to win when it was pretty much game over?

BTW....black hat will never ref TSSAA football again after he made up a call to give his buds a chance. Too bad for a bunch of Ritchies and Busters that worked their butts off and excuted a beautiful play against the powerhouse WH and a team loaded with D-1 players galore. Just too bad that a rogue official has that powder. I guess his game is over now.

Edited by MLREB

i really do think that its pointless to continue arguing that call ... the fact is it was made.. it happens... but thats not the kids at whitehavens fault, they won in overtime, they earned it. rest assured maryville fans there will be many more oppurtunities to win gold balls , i dont think thats going to change while quarles is around.

Hey 61...don't worry about it....and NOBODY said it was the kids at WH's fault!

One thing for sure.....we won't be arguing about a William Blount call in a state championship game anytime soon.....if ever.