South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

As far as NJ coaching search is concerned, they will hire McKinney. His dad used to coach Stevenson. He will be the next head coach down there.

I was told as of yesterday he is out and no longer being considered. One of my best friends is a bigtime NJ guy close to the search and says he isn't being considered any longer. Its been dwindled down to 3. I'm not sure he and some of the other remaining coaches or admin meshed well from how it sounded. TIFWIW

I was told as of yesterday he is out and no longer being considered. One of my best friends is a bigtime NJ guy close to the search and says he isn't being considered any longer. Its been dwindled down to 3. I'm not sure he and some of the other remaining coaches or admin meshed well from how it sounded. TIFWIW

Dad burnit feller, SP folkes ain't wanting to here this!

Is you joking.........the new coach jest got introduced. Stone is a top notch coach & has done a great job in his time at SP. OP ain't thinking betrayal but a great situation for the Pirates if he continues building the baseball program and stays on the futeball staff, a double win for the program!

Yeah I bet that's how he's looking at it

By the way. I'm going to take this opportunity to let you guys know I quit The Hustler. Some of you knew I was the sports guy for the paper, but I "retired" (again) a few weeks ago. I took the job four years ago with the understanding that I would do it until they found someone else. I enjoyed doing it, but I'm ready for them to find someone else. It was eating into my fishing, hunting, motorcycling, and church-work time. If any of you guys want to apply for it - go for it.

D60, did Grider fire you from this Hustler when be quit coaching. Maybe this Ross man can help you get your job back. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Dad burnit feller, SP folkes ain't wanting to here this!

Stone wasn't looking but was contacted about it. It wasn't until he got word about SP that he actually considered it. I have a hard time seeing him leave but if offered it would be hard to see him turn it down as well.

Ross looks to be a awesome hire. Younger guy should bring some new energy to program

Piratemike if you go down to Griders school to meet this Ross man make sure and tell him that he has to turn in his survey for Murphys book. I doubt Grider told him about this since he is to busy coaching those girls softball team. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy: Refer back to post #1522 and let us know if you are interested in the job at Smith County since I gave you some more information about the job.