South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Guess our inside tips were right all along that alot of people didn't believe we had. Hope the guy does great thing's for us!!

Yes, several of us found out for sure it was Ross in the last several days, but agreed to keep it quiet. Vic didn't want the boys to find out until the meeting this morning.

Ross is a great guy. A solid guy with great values and energy. Vic will never be replaced, but Ross will easily carve out his place amoung Pirate coaches. If I had to choose someone other than Vic to coach my son it would be this guy.

Yes, several of us found out for sure it was Ross in the last several days, but agreed to keep it quiet. Vic didn't want the boys to find out until the meeting this morning.

Ross is a great guy. A solid guy with great values and energy. Vic will never be replaced, but Ross will easily carve out his place amoung Pirate coaches. If I had to choose someone other than Vic to coach my son it would be this guy.

Glad u feel that way about the new coach. Is your son excited about playing for him and have you heard anything about how the boy's received him?

I stopped by Foodland last night and some man in there told me Grider had got this Ross man to be our coach. I was reading that Hargis mans article and this Ross mans wife is from Marion. I hope this Ross man does not tell bis wife our secrets down here and she tells those Marion people. Grider better tell this Ross man to turn in his survey for Murphys book this spring. You think im joking but im not.