South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

He needs to do whatever will make him happiest. Coaches come and go in the game of football, that's just part of the business. It would be a loss to the program for sure, but can anyone confirm this 100%?

Butchie seems to know alot about SP.

Paging Butchie...

Can you confirm or deny these rumblings?

You Should Be Able To Tell By My Posts Or Lack There Of...That I Know Something....And It's Something I Don't Like And...I'm A Big Fan of Wesley Stone And What Grider And His Staff Have Built....So I Guess Stone Is Good Enough To Lick Ya Boots But Not Be In Charge?....Stones Ok To Be Part Of The Whole But Not The Front Runner.....Thanks For Your Help And Dedication To My Program But I'm Leaning To Go With Someone Who Knows Diddly About South Pitt Football...The Only Decent Outcome For Ole Butchie Would Be If Another Grider Took The Job...And Stone Needs To Land On His Feet Somewhere He Deserves To be...I For One Believe Head coach Was It...Apparently I'm The Only One Who Thinks That Much Of Wesley....It's Sad...And I'm Disgusted...It's Like Looking At 40 Miles Of Bad Road...

Pirate Mike, you have many double posts lately. Is your computer on the blink?

I use my iPhone for everything. I keep getting that return error stating too many posts within a certain timeframe...on my first post so I go back then submit again and it double posts. I'm thinking Internet connection. We all know how Trinity is! I bet that's on Topix!

I support Stone all the way. I wish him the best wherever he lands. Would love to see him stay on as assistant but I understand. I hate his business was put on here like that but frustrations got the best of tonyhorton. I don't blame him. I just hope his business elsewhere doesn't impact the current status should it not happen.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

I use my iPhone for everything. I keep getting that return error stating too many posts within a certain timeframe...on my first post so I go back then submit again and it double posts. I'm thinking Internet connection. We all know how Trinity is! I bet that's on Topix!

I support Stone all the way. I wish him the best wherever he lands. Would love to see him stay on as assistant but I understand. I hate his business was put on here like that but frustrations got the best of tonyhorton. I don't blame him. I just hope his business elsewhere doesn't impact the current status should it not happen.

I Apologize....I Knew You Did....And Maybe I'm Slighted...Maybe I Don't Know Squat About It..

You Should Be Able To Tell By My Posts Or Lack There Of...That I Know Something....And It's Something I Don't Like And...I'm A Big Fan of Wesley Stone And What Grider And His Staff Have Built....So I Guess Stone Is Good Enough To Lick Ya Boots But Not Be In Charge?....Stones Ok To Be Part Of The Whole But Not The Front Runner.....Thanks For Your Help And Dedication To My Program But I'm Leaning To Go With Someone Who Knows Diddly About South Pitt Football...The Only Decent Outcome For Ole Butchie Would Be If Another Grider Took The Job...And Stone Needs To Land On His Feet Somewhere He Deserves To be...I For One Believe Head coach Was It...Apparently I'm The Only One Who Thinks That Much Of Wesley....It's Sad...And I'm Disgusted...It's Like Looking At 40 Miles Of Bad Road...

Butchie, Old Pirate says folkes is confused foe sure. Does any fellers know how long it's been since the Pirates' Head Feuder was from outside the program? Maybe the Henderson feller in the fifties? Pert near sure 60 years or more......Stone is bonafide as well as H. Grider and either were very deserving. Hope this mess gets worked out soon!

Butchie, Old Pirate says folkes is confused foe sure. Does any fellers know how long it's been since the Pirates' Head Feuder was from outside the program? Maybe the Henderson feller in the fifties? Pert near sure 60 years or more......Stone is bonafide as well as H. Grider and either were very deserving. Hope this mess gets worked out soon!

Grider Never Said He'd Check With Butchie And Name A Coach, Either....I Should Have never Made My Druthers Public...And Hope The Pirates Make A Good Hire With Continued Success...Puh..Puh...Horach...Toohie!...Now I Got That Taste Out Of My Mouth...Good Luck Pirates! Edited by Butchie

Stone was and still is my TOP CHOICE for the job! We all know that the hire is going in a different direction but doesnt change how I feel! I will support the new coach but I hope Wes does remain on staff. He has given his heart and soul to the program and I hate the thought of that changing. Whatever he decides to do I will fully support him. Thank you Wes for being a great coach, a great friend and a TRUE PIRATE!

I Apologize....I Knew You Did....And Maybe I'm Slighted...Maybe I Don't Know Squat About It..

Butchie,I believe you know plenty.I also believe you have held back on how you feel about it for the most part out of respect for Coach Stone and others involved.I for one appreciate that.There's a lot of us Stoneans,as PirateMike puts it,on here.I can't speak for them,I can only speak for myself.I support him and wish he was our next head coach but it's not my choice to make.If he has applied for the NorthJackson job or any job,I hope he gets it and wipes the floor with the competion.He wants to take the next step and who am I to tell him not to take it.

This new coach coming in,I know nothing about but I have got to trust Grider and the selection committee will make the best choice for this SP program.Only time will tell if that choice was the right one.We will have to circle the wagons and give this new coach our full support,after all he will be the one leading our boys and deserves the support for the kids' sake...I just hope it works out for all involved even if it wasn't the way I would have done it.

Edited by Southtowner

i hope all the talk on here about a great hire is right, roger perry would be awesome, rush propst would be awesome... i am just afraid when it is all done we will go ....what? It took this long for this...sure it will be a great pick, but if it comes down to a guy who has never been a head coach before would be very odd...maybe it will be a home run but no one's first head job should be this job...it is to good for that...with 140 people you should really get a super coach....i am sure the comittee has made a great hire