South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Old Pirate, you seem like a person who has good insight - you think Roy Dillard would consider coming to Smith County to take Coach Maynords place? He would be able to bring several assistants with him. I'm sure he would bring some of the CoachT buddies to help him coach. Lot of places to buy Red Bull and Fudge Rounds in this area.

Are you joking me? I am just an assistant guru to my buddy Murphy. I am not a durn coach. I garuntee you that Maynord man better turn in his survey this year so those Smith boys can get in Murphys book. You think im joking but im not.

Look's like there's going to be a new era in cornbread land. I'm not one that adapts to change very well but I guess I better except this coaching change and live with it. I'm first and foremost a true Pirate and I hope we all can get behind this new coach and show him the support we gave Don,Danny and Vic for so many years.

The 1970 team lost by two to Sweetwater when Kippy Brown and Anthony Oggs played. SP had over 400 yds rushing in that game and held Sweetwater to 150 yds. They lost only that game that year and Sweetwater went on and played in the Championship game. I personally think the 1970 team was one of the best to ever wear the Orange and Black

If I'm not mistaken I believe that Dave Daffron the voice of the MC Warriors actually called that game on WEPG radio that night. It was a very thing to happen. I believe Dave worked for that station some during that time was why he called the game.

Look's like there's going to be a new era in cornbread land. I'm not one that adapts to change very well but I guess I better except this coaching change and live with it. I'm first and foremost a true Pirate and I hope we all can get behind this new coach and show him the support we gave Don,Danny and Vic for so many years.

Discontent spreads like a fire in a small town... We all need to get behind this new feller who ever it's going to be and back him 100% ...

Are you joking me? I am just an assistant guru to my buddy Murphy. I am not a durn coach. I garuntee you that Maynord man better turn in his survey this year so those Smith boys can get in Murphys book. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,you and your buddy Murphy do a great job.Let me ask you a question.What are you gonna say if this new coach of ours forgets to turn in his survey to Murphy?

well Roy maybe that Maynord man lost his job cause he didn't turn in his survey. This story says he left on his own but I think you and Murph may have had something to do with this...

http://blogs.tennessean.com/high-school-sports/2013/01/21/ex-smith-county-coach-takes-cookeville-job/

well Roy maybe that Maynord man lost his job cause he didn't turn in his survey. This story says he left on his own but I think you and Murph may have had something to do with this...

http://blogs.tennessean.com/high-school-sports/2013/01/21/ex-smith-county-coach-takes-cookeville-job/

Pegleg, what kind of mess is this? That Maynord man did fill out his survey. He even beat that Marshall man this year. If Grider had trained our boys like that Maynord man did his boys we would have beat them to. You think im joking but im not.