South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I personally think all the why not stone chatter makes a difficult decision worse to make. Don't none of us work as close to stone as vic. When you supervise folks you learn folks strengths and weaknesses. I thought oh yea stone is the man and he has my vote! But I can understand why that may not happen. I have folks that are part of my team at work that are great at what they do.But that don't make them the best fit for leading the department. Out of respect for both coaches i think thus chatter can make a stressful situation even worse and if were true supporters of these two coaches and the program we keep that topic off the table. Just another opinion?

Well Said! I think everyone knows there is more to coaching than X'S AND O'S. kids today have a lot more distractions than the kids of the past. Keeping them focused and out of trouble is one area where I think Vic really excelled in and bringing someone new to the program may be that shot in arm that can help us overcome complacency and bring a new excitement to our program. I think this might be part of Vic's decision to bring in someone new and I for one have full confidence in Vic's choice to hand over the whistle to the right person. I'm really excited about next year and I hope we all band together and get behind this Man.

Nothing in that Hargis man's paper today. He must still be in Atlanta choking with the Falcons. I'm still upset about that. Grider seems to be following a schedule throughout this hiring process. It might be a while longer if so.

It's on the front of the timesfreepress.com right now. Congrats to Ricky Ross and welcome to South Pittsburg

The guy coming in may not have the big name like Roy wanted but my family and I will give him all of our support like we've given the previous coaches. I for one also hope the staff satys intact bc VIC would have never been as successful without them plus they know our boy's and what makes them tick. Vic needs to go ahead and just name the guy bc we all know who it is..It's not a guessing game anymore..BTW if Stone for some reason does leave,he will be at the top b4 long where ever he goes bc he's a great coach,hard working and most of all a great friend that deserves the best in life.