South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Jasper kin folkes says this feller was the top choice for the Warrior opening but turned it down last year. Pert near sure he is a smart feller, probably knew about the revolving door syndrome. Leastways us SP folkes need to rally around this coach and hopefully Stone can continue to build the baseball program. OP weren't too thrilled to here coaches can't be head coach of two sports. Dad burnit fellers, them skillet slingers surely must have had something to do with that decision by Master Griffith.

Yes, several of us found out for sure it was Ross in the last several days, but agreed to keep it quiet. Vic didn't want the boys to find out until the meeting this morning.

Ross is a great guy. A solid guy with great values and energy. Vic will never be replaced, but Ross will easily carve out his place amoung Pirate coaches. If I had to choose someone other than Vic to coach my son it would be this guy.

So did you know this feller? Sounds as if you knowed him for a long time. Old Pirate is sure he'll bring some new excitement & competion to the team, Hopefully some accountability & more discipline! Edited by OLD PIRATE

So did you know this feller? Sounds as if you knowed him for a long time. Old Pirate is sure he'll bring some new excitement & competion to the team, Hopefully some accountability!

Nope, never met him. But his reputation precedes him. And I've had a couple weeks to research and investigate him. He's top notch.

Nope, never met him. But his reputation precedes him. And I've had a couple weeks to research and investigate him. He's top notch.

Agent 60, there you go again. You says his reputation recedes him, then you says you is going to investigate him, then you says his he is top notch.....Why the research......what needs investigation? Edited by OLD PIRATE

I stopped by Foodland last night and some man in there told me Grider had got this Ross man to be our coach. I was reading that Hargis mans article and this Ross mans wife is from Marion. I hope this Ross man does not tell bis wife our secrets down here and she tells those Marion people. Grider better tell this Ross man to turn in his survey for Murphys book this spring. You think im joking but im not.

OK Roy, the door is still open here at Smith County for you to come here and coach these boys. Did you know that Murphy Fair is from here? His son played football here at Smith County. Now, you can bring your CoachT buddies AND bring Murphy back home to help you!!! You will have your Red Bull and Fudge Rounds PLUS a lot of shine' in this area. The pot keeps getting bigger and better for you.

OK Roy, the door is still open here at Smith County for you to come here and coach these boys. Did you know that Murphy Fair is from here? His son played football here at Smith County. Now, you can bring your CoachT buddies AND bring Murphy back home to help you!!! You will have your Red Bull and Fudge Rounds PLUS a lot of shine' in this area. The pot keeps getting bigger and better for you.

Do you have a foodland up there. If not, Roy will not come!!

Roy, I told you about this Ross man the other day. I told you he would be able to sing to our boys as well as coach them.

Hey Roy.... You think I'm joking but I ain't joking either!

Congratulations to Coach Ross. I am sure he will be a great addition to our pirate community.

Edited by TheAmbassador