2013-2014 AAA Top Teams

Who are the favorites to bring home the gold ball? I know it is early but with spring practices starting to fire up, it got me wondering. I would have to stay

1. Blackman

2. Riverdale

3. Bradley Central

4. Anitoch

5. Science Hill

6. Knoxville Bearden

7. Mt. Juliet

8. Brentwood

I know that all depends on who recruits the best around the boro but, hey....just kidding, but we all know someone will get someone.

Who are the favorites to bring home the gold ball? I know it is early but with spring practices starting to fire up, it got me wondering. I would have to stay

1. Blackman

2. Riverdale

3. Bradley Central

4. Anitoch

5. Science Hill

6. Knoxville Bearden

7. Mt. Juliet

8. Brentwood

I know that all depends on who recruits the best around the boro but, hey....just kidding, but we all know someone will get someone.

Blackman and Riverdale should have some monster games next year. Riverdale has the best player in the state in Middleton and also Davenport who is one of the top 10 players in the state, but they did lose Jones, Petty. However, what new players will Riverdale add to their team? Blackman is absolutely loaded and still very young and will get Meme Jackson finally after sitting out a year. They won't lose much next year if at all.

Edited by Blazeallthewaze

1. Blackman

2. Riverdale

3. Bradley Central

4. Anitoch

5. Science Hill

6. Knoxville Bearden

7. Mt. Juliet

8. Brentwood

I think it would be unwise to not mention Oakland with Blackman and Riverdale from 7-AAA. Will give both all they can handle and hem some this upcoming season

I think it would be unwise to not mention Oakland with Blackman and Riverdale from 7-AAA. Will give both all they can handle and hem some this upcoming season

Very True. Oakland has some of the top talent anywhere with Eubank and Gipson. Will be a great battle in 7aaa. Also Smyrna really improved at the end of last year and will also be a threat.

Oakland is like the step child of their district. Smyna could open some eyes. I know they had some good games last year but could not finish the deal. Anyone know where the teams listed in this tread are going for camp? I would not mind taking in some games while am in Middle Tennessee for work during June and July.

Oakland is like the step child of their district. Smyna could open some eyes. I know they had some good games last year but could not finish the deal. Anyone know where the teams listed in this tread are going for camp? I would not mind taking in some games while am in Middle Tennessee for work during June and July.

Step- Child? Blackman hasnt even sniffed at a Gold Ball, Oakland has 3 state final fours and a silver ball since 99. Blackman was better than Oakland by a razors edge last year, so id be careful about making comparisons

• 2 weeks later...

Blackman and Riverdale should have some monster games next year. Riverdale has the best player in the state in Middleton and also Davenport who is one of the top 10 players in the state, but they did lose Jones, Petty. However, what new players will Riverdale add to their team? Blackman is absolutely loaded and still very young and will get Meme Jackson finally after sitting out a year. They won't lose much next year if at all.

Alot of talent in the Murfreesboro area, but i think Blackman wins it this year.

Edited by devilfanatic