9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

From an outsider looking in here in Sumner Co, I always have heard money talks an BS walks. It looks like the money is now around station camp. That being said I'd say someone with some money helped to get that little heck week broadcast on ESPN. How many kids from not only Gallatin but all over the state as well as country saw this and then saw them take Beech and Jalen Hurd to the wire. I'd say this will really draw some kids to their program, but I could be wrong.

Let's also not pretend to not be worried what Gallatin is doing if you support SC. Everybody knows Camp would love to get their hands on the Rucker players. That is not a secret. No mater what is said, ANY kid that is zoned for Rucker should be zoned for Gallatin. Does any kids from SCMS go to GHS? Don't think so.

Cambridge Farms zoned for Rucker Stewart and Station Camp High School.

It is going to be between SC, Hville and Beech. Even without Hurd, the only district game i see Beech being in danger of losing, is Hville. But i also believe SC will beat Hville. And with Beech already beating SC, i see a strong possibility of a 3 way tie at the top of the district at the end of the year. All 3 should handle everyone else and stand alone at the top. As to who will get the crown, your guess is as good as mine. Should be very interesting

Edited by Bump11

Bottom line is this- GHS supporters and SC supporters never going to agree. Both are good schools, full of good kids and good people. Both schools have some jerks and problems. The old days of one Gallatin program where it's the center of attention are gone. Change happens.

Both schools are going to try to get kids to come to their school-that's just part of it. Call it recruiting or whatever, but it happens all around. It's foolish to think otherwise.

I've been at Rucker 2 years now coaching FB and BKB. I've never seen a single coach from another school ( public or private) do anything out of line. Most of our athletes have gone to GHS, including 6 of my top 7 basketball players. 1 Rucker kid went to JP2, and 1 went to FRiendship.

See, right here is the problem, this post has way too much logic and good sense in it to be posted on CoachT, I believe we need it to be deleted, lol.....great post, if you can't read through my brevity or have no sense of humor.......Good gob Red :thumb:

Mt. Juliet vs Blackman: Blackman

SC vs Antioch: SC

Hville vs Brentwood: Hville

Lebanon vs Lincoln County: Lebanon

WC vs Cleveland: Cleveland

Gallatin vs Stewarts Creek: Gallatin

Portland vs Greenbrier: Greenbrier

Beech vs Indy: Indy

WC, Beech, Lebanon games I'm not sure about but went with my gut on those three games. I wouldn't be surprised to see my predictions wrong on those three games.

Congrats to SC for a good win over MJ. Tough night for the Bears. One of those nights where nothing went right; a lot of that caused by SC. As I said earlier; turnovers and special teams would make the difference. MJ losing their QB early in the game hurt. Made the Bears one dimensional. Now we will see what the Bears are made of.

No excuse for blocked punt, and muffed kick off. Then young QB trying to make a play for his team has two pick sixes. MJ gave the Bison a gifts of 4 scores with those plays.