9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

The real truth is a idiot. You would support anyone that is the coach. Fact is Gallatin was 3-7 last year. What was calvin short worse record. You are a idiot. You are a embarrassing person. You are a follower not a leader. You win at Gallatin or someone else coaches. I'm not calling for his job. He can still teach class. Perry will be the coach next year. Boosters are talking. They are paying big

I assure you sir, I am no idiot. I lead when the task requires such and humbly follow my Lord and Savior. Calvin's worst record was 7-4 and even he will tell you after being 14-0 and losing to Oakland at State, there were so called "fans" that called for his job and even placed a For Sale sign in the front yard of his home. What type of person are you? Boosters, huh. Perry, huh. I'm sure you would know.

As for the name calling:

A moron has an IQ of 50 to 70.

An imbecile has an IQ of 25 to 50.

An idiot has an IQ under 25: Mental age of 3 (or less).

A fool can have any IQ.  A fool is a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person.

Good luck on your foolish endeavors.

The real truth is a idiot. You would support anyone that is the coach. Fact is Gallatin was 3-7 last year. What was calvin short worse record. You are a idiot. You are a embarrassing person. You are a follower not a leader. You win at Gallatin or someone else coaches. I'm not calling for his job. He can still teach class. Perry will be the coach next year. Boosters are talking. They are paying big

You once called someone a liar on here. Sir I assure you that boosters are not talking. You may have a few fair weather fans talking but not the ones who count. For whatever reason you have an agenda I would hope you reevaluate your stand. Take it from someone who IS in the know. You have no idea who posts on these boards.

This also is NOTHING like a typical Gallatin team. Not much size on the line like almost every team in the past. This district is down this year, as everyone can see from this week. MJ lost to Centennial, SC lost to Pearl Cohn, Beech got smoked, Lebanon lost to Cookeville, then Gallatin put the icing on the cake by losing to Hartsville......You cant be good every year i suppose.

Biggest difference for the district this year is lack of defense. Never remember this many shoot out games. Not one team has been consistent in stopping the opposition this year. Also no "elite" teams. (Last year Beech and MJ) With the exception of Portland and Lebanon everyone else is still in the running to win it. A lot of injuries to some of the top players (Hurd and Von Mann for Beech, Angel and others for WC, Chowbay for MJ, Jones and Rogers for Hville, Anderton for SC) have not helped. I expect it to continue to be wild and high scoring the 2nd half of the season..

Guys I know everyone. You think you do. I know championship football. I have rings. Do you. Gallatin might win one more. Predict 4-6. That's not good enough. The freshman team is 500. So what's your plan. Perry for head coach. I endorse it. They will offer a huge bonus

LIAR!!! No one from Gallatin has multiple rings!!! 89' and 92' equals 4 years idiot!!!! No freshmen played. LIAR!!!!

What about the brethren over in Wilson Co.?

MJ seems to be struggling, but the win over WC keeps them in good play-off shape

WC looked like a very good team early on, but that loss to MJ may be a coffin nail..................................have they got injured 's back to line-up?

and then Lebanon........the legendary coach from Kentucky appears to have contacted "Devil Fever"...........it can be a fatal malady.

someone over that way; bring us up to speed..........my boys at Beech ran into a an offensive buzz-saw the other night; glad we will not have face them in the post-season! How have they lost (2) games.........the Stars looked mighty good to me.

go Bucs