9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

How did Mt Juliet do?

Wave; MJ did pretty good 6-0-2. We tied with Christian County ( Hopkinsville ) . They scored on the last play of match and then we tied with Warren Central. They scored twice within the last 8 minutes while we had in a lot of our 2's. How did your Wave do ?

I don't know how the MJ lineman did. I heard pretty well; but did not see any of the comp. Warren Central and Christian County were two of the most athletic teams there. Both have very good football programs. MJ more than dominated other comp. The Bears played Allen County, Butler County, Ohio County, Greenwood, Bowling Green, and Trigg County besides Christian and Warren Central.

MJ lost their starting backs and top receiver so the extra reps can only be a positive for our QB that is only a Jr.

Pride, Chowbay has looked very good in the 7 on 7s. The bears have good size on the out side with Cartmel and Bradshaw. Hyder ( spelling ) may have best hands ( Along with Mahler ) on the team and runs great routes. Khoury gives Chowbay a big target in the middle and is really catching the ball well. Kyle Smith is getting settled in and looks really good in the back field. He will have a BIG year and is a jr. Cheatham has been very impressive . Douglas, Hoper, Mahler, Jackson and Sears all have a lot of talent and have been making big plays.. The Bear offense will surprise teams this year. The D has been very good; especially vs very athletic teams. They are very aggressive and physical. They will be much better with pads on then in 7 on 7. All DBs and LBs have had picks. The D is young; but very talented. Looks like they will start 5 Sr's and 6 Jr's on D.

Pride, Chowbay has looked very good in the 7 on 7s. The bears have good size on the out side with Cartmel and Bradshaw. Hyder ( spelling ) may have best hands ( Along with Mahler ) on the team and runs great routes. Khoury gives Chowbay a big target in the middle and is really catching the ball well. Kyle Smith is getting settled in and looks really good in the back field. He will have a BIG year and is a jr. Cheatham has been very impressive . Douglas, Hoper, Mahler, Jackson and Sears all have a lot of talent and have been making big plays.. The Bear offense will surprise teams this year. The D has been very good; especially vs very athletic teams. They are very aggressive and physical. They will be much better with pads on then in 7 on 7. All DBs and LBs have had picks. The D is young; but very talented. Looks like they will start 5 Sr's and 6 Jr's on D.

Sounds promising Kisler. Thanks for the update.

I've Hurd a lot about Beech, Station Camp, Mt Juliet, and Gallatin on this topic. Does anyone know anything about Hendersonville, Portland, Wilson Central, Lebanon? Good, Bad, Ugly, Freshman teams, 7 on 7s, etc. I just haven't heard anything on them. Just a little about Wilson Central but not much. I love 9AAA football, someone give me some scoop.

I saw Wilson Central at the Music City Classic.

QB has a really good deep ball. They do not have that big go to receiver like last year just a nice set of role players. Everybody talks about that Angel kid but if he was there, he did not standout to me. He may be more of a running threat, I do not know. Looks like they had a lot of guys ready to take over on defense.