9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Still don't know about hville. Haven't really heard anything. I know they had back to back freshman classes over 50 kids and heard they have another 50+ kids this year so the future looks bright but for this year total silence from their fans. Portland will be better. Talent wise station camp could be the leader. Don't count out gallatin though, lot of old but familiar faces coaching and there is talent right now to win

I will say it once more, Lebanon is an untapped program. They have the talent walking the halls, they now have the facilities, and the one thing they have lacked for several years they now have. Coaching. If Harp can do what he has done in KY then 9-AAA will be turned upside down. I still

Am not sold on Portland year in and year out. I also do not believe freshman teams are the best of indicators. Teams lose and gain players every year.

They went 1-9. Are either one still on staff? I have never been sold on Wes Elrod. He may be an awesome coach but he floats around so much now days. He has never beaten Gallatin as a head coach.

Wow! The man is in the TSSAA Hall of Fame and you aren't sold? The other man won a state championship as a DC and all you can say is 1-9.

Still don't know about hville. Haven't really heard anything. I know they had back to back freshman classes over 50 kids and heard they have another 50+ kids this year so the future looks bright but for this year total silence from their fans. Portland will be better. Talent wise station camp could be the leader. Don't count out gallatin though, lot of old but familiar faces coaching and there is talent right now to win

Currently 85 on the varsity and 55 on the freshman team for Hville. Freshman coach says most speed he has ever had and he thinks maybe better than last year's team. Varsity has experience in the back 7 on defense and most everyone back at the skill positions on offense. The key is how well the O and D lines play (talent is there but inexperienced) Overall more speed on defense but not as much size and basically the same on offense. Very tough schedule (Riverdale, Brentwood out of district) along with the district games. Scrimmage against Antioch on Aug 2nd which is picked to win their district and has a ton of returning starters. Should a good test.

Not that I am aware of. I just came from practice and Jones, Turner, Towe, and Tate all practiced and looked good. Elston threw the ball well to Rogers, Schwerdt, and McCullough. Lost a good sophomore RB but that was back in the spring to focus on baseball. Watched the freshman team today also and they at least passed the look test. Good size and excellent speed. Few minor injuries on the varsity, nothing bad.