9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I will meet any gallatin fan who wants to bet 100 dollars Gallatin will have a winning record. Wave fans know it will be a down year. They are picked last. You can whine and cry about my post. But I'm right. They got embarrassed by station camp and Portland last year. When I played all we did is win. So quit settling for losing. Gallatin needs Perry to get us back

I will meet any gallatin fan who wants to bet 100 dollars Gallatin will have a winning record. Wave fans know it will be a down year. They are picked last. You can whine and cry about my post. But I'm right. They got embarrassed by station camp and Portland last year. When I played all we did is win. So quit settling for losing. Gallatin needs Perry to get us back

i think we will probably be down again this year, but im not ready to call for anyone's head just yet, because i realize that downturns happen. we have some very talented underclassmen getting ready to come up through the ranks, so things in 2014 and beyond look much brighter. be patient!!! there is a ton of winning experience on the current staff, and if they weather the current storm, they will be fine going forward.

Thanks for the update Mondo.

How about Lebanon/Shelbyville, Portland/Hillsboro Or Wilson Central?

There has to be an update with Mt Juliet!

We actually had a pretty good night. Yea the final was 18-18, but our #1's only played about 6-8 minutes, then our #2's played the majority of the game, for about an hour, then the Freshman played for about 20-30 minutes, then at the end a couple of 2's, 3's and just about everyone that had not played, played the last series when they gave up a long pass for a score. What impressed me the most, Portland held the visitors inside the 5 on 4 straight plays with the 1's on 1's. We are still a young, small team, and the smallest in our district, but, the kids really seem to be "into" it more this year than in the past. This years senior class is special to me, my son has played football and baseball with these guys since he was little (thank the Lord he is only a Sophomore lol). Sad to see the little ones grow up to be men...Ive always watched from the stands in football, but I will be photographing from the side lines this year. should be interesting lol. My prayers were answered in the fact we only had one injury that happened to one of the Hillsboro players (looked like a knee), hope the young man is ok. I never pray to win, just for a safe game for both teams....we travel some where in Clarksville this Friday night, I know nothing about the team we are going to. Good luck to everyone!

Great answer waveyard. Lets don't settle tho

Waveyard is correct and NO ONE is settling. However, you are the only one calling for teachers/coaches jobs who are excellent teachers/coaches. Perry is NOT coming this year or next or ... Again, be patient and show some GREEN WAVE PRIDE!

Edited by TheRealTruth

Some good football programs have went through DECADES of drought. I'm sure we can get through this little stint just fine. I know that this year's group of Green Wave men know the feeling of both sides. They know what it feels like to be 9-1 a year prior, and they know how it feels to be 3-7. Gallatin fans seem to be hurt right now cause they have finally felt what some programs have dealt with for years. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just means they are used to being a winning team. Can't wait to see how this group reacts.

GO GREEN WAVE

Some good football programs have went through DECADES of drought. I'm sure we can get through this little stint just fine. I know that this year's group of Green Wave men know the feeling of both sides. They know what it feels like to be 9-1 a year prior, and they know how it feels to be 3-7. Gallatin fans seem to be hurt right now cause they have finally felt what some programs have dealt with for years. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just means they are used to being a winning team. Can't wait to see how this group reacts.

GO GREEN WAVE

No coach has whined or made excuses. There were some assistants that were let go for various reasons and now new ones have taken their place. Either your with the Green Wave or against them in my book. If Williams cannot get the job done after a few years, then he will not be retained. However, you have to give him a fighting chance. This year will be different from last year. The entire team attitude is completely different. Talent wise, Gallatin is down, but these kids have worked hard after last year. You may be surprised at what you see. Anyone around the program sees the potential on the horizon. Behind the scenes, Williams is spot on! I am very happy with some of the changes. He wants to win and has a plan. Just give him a reasonable amount of time.

I, too, agree. Gwave is spot on.  Williams is a great coach, teacher and person. I would gladly have my son play for him. Wins will come and championships are not only a thing of the past, but future as well. Be patient. Good things happen to those who work hard.   

When did you play chickhot2? What is the deal with the name chickhot2? Last I checked chickhot2 was the only one whinning, about the coaches. Be a true GREEN WAVE fan with GREEN WAVE PRIDE or go pull for Mt. Juliet were Perry will continue to be.