7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

With all of the talk about Oakland , Siegel and possibly Riverdale winning 7AAA; could Smyrna be the surprise team pull off some upsets of these teams and possible win the district title?

Blackman could win 7-AAA, but not Riverdale. I like Smyrna, but we find out early if they will be any good with a rather easy schedule early. I think they could maybe squeeze into 3rd, but anything past that would be very impressive

With all of the talk about Oakland , Siegel and possibly Riverdale winning 7AAA; could Smyrna be the surprise team pull off some upsets of these teams and possible win the district title?

As a Bulldog fan even I am cautious when talking about possible win this year. Can't help it after a 1-9 season. Too many questions to answer still. As much as I want to say that we have answered some of those with the scrimmage games I still know those are only scrimmages. Are they better? Yes. But only time will tell. I do think we are going to surprise a few teams this year.

As a Bulldog fan even I am cautious when talking about possible win this year. Can't help it after a 1-9 season. Too many questions to answer still. As much as I want to say that we have answered some of those with the scrimmage games I still know those are only scrimmages. Are they better? Yes. But only time will tell. I do think we are going to surprise a few teams this year.

To me, Smyrna's record last year is a tad bit deceiving given how brutal their non-district schedules have been. I understand your concern, but they have looked pretty sharp this pre-season. I know its just scrimmages, but usually solid play in the pre-season will translate well into the season. I like the potential of what their offense could become.

Blackman could win 7-AAA, but not Riverdale. I like Smyrna, but we find out early if they will be any good with a rather easy schedule early. I think they could maybe squeeze into 3rd, but anything past that would be very impressive

7AAA; I don't know how I could have forgotten about Blackman; especially since Mt Juliet plays them. The district will tough as ever.

To me, Smyrna's record last year is a tad bit deceiving given how brutal their non-district schedules have been. I understand your concern, but they have looked pretty sharp this pre-season. I know its just scrimmages, but usually solid play in the pre-season will translate well into the season. I like the potential of what their offense could become.

Lots of potential there. It all comes down to the O-line. How well they play. Can they do it on a nightly basis? Don't get me wrong i do see the improvement in the entire team. But that has to be coupled with confidence. And that is only a question they can answer. But this is definetly not the same team as last year. A much improved team.

You forgot Blackman.  They are loaded.

Will Smyrna finish in the top four of the 7-aaa? Probably not.

Win the district? 0% chance. 

Edited by nrgrizzlies

Things couldn't get worse than under the "inmates running the asylum" it had turned into under his fired predecessor and the entirely fired previous (cough-cough) "administration."

But that no longer matters to people who live on the west side of I-24.  LHS is ancient history west of 24... Stewarts Creek High is the present and the future. 

You can have LHS, you can even have Daniels and the rest of that previous bunch back.  Nobody in my area would care one way or another. 

c30c62c4ed301980a554f38710a2658e.pngfull_14224.jpg

Edited by nrgrizzlies