Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

So what's D-B's fall scrimmage schedule look like? Can't wait to see some football. Congrats to Teddy Gaines (D-B grad) for landing one of the first assistant coaching positions for the East Tennessee State Buccanneers new football team. Hopefully Teddy and the other new coach (Morristown native Billy Taylor - Tenn Tech Defensive Coordinator) can build a good recruiting pipeline for deserving area football players.

Maryville next friday night 6:00 after media day is what I was told today.Coming off graveyards,So someone might confirm that Maryville is coming to J Fred.In years past we went to CN,so someone set my straight if it is home next friday or not. Edited by BatmanDB

If you were allowed to answer a question about the DB vs Maryville scrimmage being in Kingsport or not next week,would the answer be yes or no ?

I can't answer that, but I'll be driving to Johnson City for work next Friday. On the way home to "Knoxville" I plan to miss the I-81 exit and continue on to Kingsport about 5:00ish.

I can't answer that, but I'll be driving to Johnson City for work next Friday. On the way home to "Knoxville" I plan to miss the I-81 exit and continue on to Kingsport about 5:00ish.

Thanks Reb,I'll head that way when my other obligations are done.This will be the first one that I've been able to see since about 2008 or so, {I think }. I wish we had each other on the schedule and it was set up like the old days when your district set the seeds only.

Took son to DR apt,And his nurse has a son on the team.And she said that they were going up to Maryville to see them on AUG 2ND.Just to throw that out there to ya.Im not able to make it but all you have to do is call DB and find out for sure!

Edited by IamDBman