Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

In 2006 the the score was 28-0 before the band got to their seats. That final score was 44-0 if you don't recall.

Your memory is like a thirsty elephant's walking countless miles to a watering hole it once visited while still nursing..Waco remembers everything about every DB game he has every been too...this being the most recent game attended, it is referred to often

Your memory is like a thirsty elephant's walking countless miles to a watering hole it once visited while still nursing..Waco remembers everything about every DB game he has every been too...this being the most recent game attended, it is referred to often

I see your still smarting from getting your feelings hurt last year. ArtFandalay being the only grey haired man that graduated 25 years ago still sitting in the student section. Seems kinda' creepy. But who am I to judge the "self proclaimed" #1 DB fan. I should be honered to know that ArtFandalay takes a head count at every DB game just to see if I'm there.

How is everything going ART.Got my tickets yesterday.Picked up a couple of seats in front of me.By the time I get it perfect,they will probably mess my seats up with a new stadium.

Hey Batman......saw your car for sale on Craigslist. What did you have to pay for those tickets?

B-Man - Lisa's good scan in 2013 continued last week at Vandy. So, staying the course of action for now. Really we are just enjoying that grandson and keeping busy with Macy starting her Sr. year...that Spirit Shaker team is non-stop for the girls and the parents since they move under the direction of the Band this year.. The Band Halftime Show is a dandy this year.. bring your shades because it is a Jake and Elwood Show. **MEDIA DAY TODAY AT J FRED**SCRIMMAGE AT 6**

B-Man - Lisa's good scan in 2013 continued last week at Vandy. So, staying the course of action for now. Really we are just enjoying that grandson and keeping busy with Macy starting her Sr. year...that Spirit Shaker team is non-stop for the girls and the parents since they move under the direction of the Band this year.. The Band Halftime Show is a dandy this year.. bring your shades because it is a Jake and Elwood Show. **MEDIA DAY TODAY AT J FRED**SCRIMMAGE AT 6**

Great news ART.... If my oldest son that is in law enforcement ever slows down from chasing fast cars and pretty girls,I might become a granddad one of these days.I'm glad the band will have something upbeat this year.Those kids work so hard and put in so much time and all of their parents and other family members have went through years of gettng those kids to practice and places before they ever got to DB and that pompous director.......I was told 6:00 as well,but the sign at the school is saying 7:00...

The team looked better today then back in the spring,Maryville will make most real good teams look average at best..A lot to work on still.Wrapping up on tackles,and lack of blocking down field are right up there but one thing that really stood out.A couple of young men showed the results of modern day discipline at it's best.I thought the coaches done a good job of handling it but I'm sure that will be addressed when practice rolls back around.Nick was a man without a doubt on the line today.Unless we start catching the ball a whole lot better,our best chance looked to be with Holt in more of a running game,and DB didn't have it's whole package in the running game today.

Art, I'm so glad that you guys continue to get good reports on Lisa. That's awesome. I saw the Blues Brothers shirts on the band during the July 4 parade, hope to catch that show during a game or band competition somewhere.

Back to football - what's the scoop on newcomers this year? Any transfers or Sophomores that might make an impact on the varsity this year?

Back to football - what's the scoop on newcomers this year? Any transfers or Sophomores that might make an impact on the varsity this year?

I've kept up with North for the past four years while a friends son was playing there and was the main man for the past couple of years.I've not talk to him about it or been able to watch the practices because of other business.BUT,I was told by someone that DB got the young sophomore that I've seen playing for the past couple of years.He was in the 8th grade going into the 9th the first time I seen him at North in spring drills { "I think ' wearing a jersy to show he was younger }.Very fast kid.I don't know if it's true or not and I don't know his parents,so I will not call his name.If he is at DB or not,the kid is fast and my friend always spoke highly of him.

Looks like it could be a long year for DB. Will you wanna get rid of Coach again?

I'd say there were people in Greeneville that were wanting a coaching change last year.Matter of fact,I heard a few of them at the Alcoa game,and he had just won two straight titles.Alcoa fans were pretty mad a couple of years ago.The only fans that I've really never heard any talk would be Maryville.That's the nature of the game,and yes there will always be people wanting a change.