MARYVILLE vs ALCOA 2013

pepvol

Knowing Rebelron , I'd guess something like " we'll never , ever win another State Championship game in my Lifetime " ... Am I right ? Of course we played in the State game the very next yr against Big John Henderson , and we were happy just to get out of there without big John tearing qb7 or any other Rebels in two with his bare hands ... Lol

Classy like you talking about another mans wife ? You should be banned for that , it shows what a true coward you are. All the talking you do would never happen if you had to give your real name , I would enjoy this board a lot more if everyone had to reveal who they are , would get rid of cowardly trolls like you .

Knowing Rebelron , I'd guess something like " we'll never , ever win another State Championship game in my Lifetime " ... Am I right ? Of course we played in the State game the very next yr against Big John Henderson , and we were happy just to get out of there without big John tearing qb7 or any other Rebels in two with his bare hands ... Lol

I said that and I was glad to be wrong.

What a game the other night. 1st thing I want to talk about is the defense. Defense has been awesome the 1st 2 games. 1st string defense has given up 7 points in 2 games. Pretty darn good. Dylan Shinski is playing great at linebacker. He runs to the ball like he is shot out of a cannon. Dline is much bigger and stronger than in recent memory. The 2 freshmen are playing well. John David Mitchell and Chanceller Coates have improved a lot. Marcus Brooks is playing well. Paul Bristol made several plays. Jim Gaylor doing a great job this year.

Offense is playing well. John Garrett has become a good QB. Cody Carroll and Kelby Brock played well. Prevo and Burgess ran well. Oline blocked well.

Kicking game was really good. Luke Orren has a chance to be a D1 Punter.

What really excites me is Maryville has a real young team. The whole front 7 are underclassmen. All but 2 Olinemen are underclassmen.These younger guys play with attitude and I like it.

Just an observer here I love Maryville tradition one of the best around but as for this season Fulton would beat them IMO. I have seen both play and Maryville just doesn't have the speed Fulton does but Coach Q would keep it very close. Alcoa would not compete with Fulton this season. It is strange that Fulton and Alcoa not playing this season.

Just an observer here I love Maryville tradition one of the best around but as for this season Fulton would beat them IMO. I have seen both play and Maryville just doesn't have the speed Fulton does but Coach Q would keep it very close. Alcoa would not compete with Fulton this season. It is strange that Fulton and Alcoa not playing this season.

crap!! We just lost another IFL game.

Sooo chef,

What's your excuse for your Redskins getting hammered by Blount?

Are they recruiting too much for ya too??