Grundy County Football

curtislowe

Mountaindillard sounds a little butt hurt, I guess his feelings are hurt because he thinks he should know all the in's and out's of Grundy County football. Look at all the crap your coach has been saying in the paper, he knows he is done im sure, he's trying to pull a Lane Kiffin. I got my information from a certain person who is a family member and is on the school board and involved with everything Grundy County related.

Well youns taint very smart sellin out yours relative on the school boreds like dat. Bet dey don't tells yous notin else.

Yous thinks I's jokin but I's really callin you not smart.

I dont know if you think typing out your words like that is funny, cute, or what but it's not.

Well my other personality is Roy Dillard's half cousin twice removed but I agree with it that you aren't very smart telling that your family member on the board is giving you the information. Won't be long before everyone figures out who it is.

Edited by MountainDillard

Well everyone here knows where I stand. I personally do not think a "new coach" is the answer. I will just be honest with you. I do think we have talent. But I also think we play teams that have talent as well. Here are the teams we have lost games against.

1. Marion County - Only one loss on the year and I dont see this week being any different for them.

2. Sequatchie - Well coached. Probably around the same talent level that we have.

3. Silverdale - Undefeated. For all you Grundy folks. That means they have not lost a game.

4. Signal Mtn.- Well we all know that we do not have the talent they have. BTW our coach was not coaching this game.

5. South Pitt - We have not beaten them in years. Probably the best game we have played all year and the SP fans would tell you that as well IMO

Now out of those games. You tell me. Maybe SC would be the only one we should have won.

My point is.....We play a tough schedule. Matter of fact. Look on CoachT (strength-success) In our class we are number 7 in the state in strength of schedule. Now you fellers tell me. Are we more talented than these teams we have lost to this year? Getting a new coach is not always the answer.

You've been asked Billy what is the answer? I agree Grundy has played some Good teams but losing by the amount of points is part of why I feel grundy needs a change. There is a difference in how Grundy played SP and how they lost to the others even going back to last year. We all know that you don't agree with a change but at what point would you agree and what would you do to improve grundy?

I had very high hopes at the beginning of the season. I thought we would be much better than we were. For whatever reason we are not. But I wont go into that.  I think we have some talented young players coming up. I do agree with a few of the previous posters who have made mention of a middle school. We need to get these kids playing together at a much younger age.